Just Tv

Artemis sat in the living playing with her fingers. It was late or early it was 12:00 AM. She couldn't stop thinking about the kiss earlier Wally really knew how to kiss he made Artemis want more,but she knew better.

Artemis heard a crinkling in the kitchen and she looked over to see the fridge door open; the fridge light illuminated Wally's hair edge. She etched down into the couch so she wouldn't be seen. She didn't want to be seen by him at all but she needed to be seen by him. So she laid down and pulled the blanket around her like a cocoon. She made a slight groaning sound.

Wally stopped suddenly and looked around. I heard something he thought and walked to the living room he switched on the light and noticed Artemis's blond hair on the arm of the couch. He sighed softly and looked down biting his lip.

The kiss earlier made Wally feel weird, like it wasn't suppose to happen. Artemis just happened to be there with her very short shorts and her shinny light olive skin that covered her legs. It wasn't true feelings it was hormones two teenagers in a room together. A teenage girl  who's been through a lot they always end up to act in those ways so it didn't mean anything.

But the passion he felt was amazing. He wanted to explore more not to much just feel....He wanted to graze his hands across her skin. She is sweet but she hides it. Artemis made the kiss feel special she laid on me in a passionate way not a pushy way or slutty. But she just fell on me but it wasn't like she threw herself she lightly laid over me; all innocent like something that's attractive in a tough girl because she gives you everything her true love.

When Artemis didn't hear Wally say anything. She bit her lip and sighed quietly. Now she knew the kiss didn't mean anything well to Wally. To her it was true passion. To wally it was probably nothing more than trying to get with a girl.

I mean that's what he made it seem like when he was with the team. He had that personality, cocky, flirty and dorky. But she didn't know him outside of the team very well and she didn't know what to think. She opened her eyes and looked up to see Wally standing in from of her.

Artemis looked up at him and thought oh really you're here. "Hi..Wally"she said and tried to keep eye contact but couldn't.

Wally noticed her hesitation and sighed sitting down on the couch patting her thigh. "Artemis... I'm sorry about the kiss if you didn't like it. "He said.

Artemis nodded and looked at him biting her lip softly. "Oh...its was fine"she said and looked at the television screen.

Wally sighed and put his chin on her thigh. "Why do I get the feeling you're lying Arty? Is that because you are? Don't answer that I know you're lying. "He said

She kicked at him lightly. "Go away Wally"she said and looked at the floor. "I'm fine the kiss didn't mean anything to me either"she said.

Wally took his chin off her thigh. "Right...so I should get going right?"he asked quietly.

Artemis didn't reply she hated what she just said. She felt tears beginning to start and she bit her lip. "No Wally stay...you're sweet"she held his hand and looked at her and leaned in over her and started kissing.

This was the night that they'd share together. It was just TV they'd tell everyone else. But to them it was so much more. The feeling of skin. But it wasn't sex it was just passion Wally wouldn't have sex that earlier. He didn't even know what they were a couple or...?

But Artemis didn't care she wanted to because she thought that's how shed keep wally was to give it all away. But he stopped her he wouldn't let her get more and they fell asleep.

Robin tapped them awake and smiled they were so cute he thought. Ewe stop thinking like a girl he said and slapped the side of his head. "Hey you two."he said.

Wally and Artemis both woke up and they looked up at him. "What happened?"Robin asked.

Wally looked at Artemis and winked. "We were just watching TV"he said. "And I guess we fell asleep"he shrugged.