Waking Up

Artemis groaned as she woke up sticky from sweat. She remebered the night before she was working out. How'd I get in my bed she though. She glanced around at the dull life less room. She sat up and stretched her body aching. She got out of bed she wasn't gonna let the pain keep her down she was hungry and didn't want food brought to her anymore.

Wally sat at a the table making food he hasn't noticed Artemis's ghostly figure in the door way. He looked up then bit his lip softly looking away. "Uh hey...Artemis"he said.

"Hey"she said coldly and walked to the fridge.

Wally bit into his sandwich trying to ignore her now. But she kept glancing at him like she was asking for him to speak.

Artemis bit her lip,she wanted him to speak she missed his voice. But she knew she'd have to act mad at him. "How have you been?"she asked and bit into an apple.

"Uh...I've been better"he says quietly. Not wanting to speak up around her anymore.

Artemis nodded and sighed realizing the restriction she formed between then and she walked back to the room. As she got in the hall she looked down holding back tears. I can't believe I ruined this team she thought and walked in the room closing the door and running to the bed.

Wally sighed when she left he had no one else to talk to. He slumped down in his chair and played with his finger. I'm like a stupid curious cat he thought I got us into a mess. Any way of getting her to date me definitely won't work now