Thoughts

Wally sat in his room staring at the wall. Instead of sleeping Wally stayed up. Occasionally he caught a few zs but nothing worth celebrating over. At some random time  in the night he become depressed about letting Artemis get thrown under the bus like that.

Artemis was dropped off by Green arrow where she told him to drop her off last night. She walked into her apartment and looked around before switching on the lights. To her surprise her father was there angry that his ex wife would actually let a trader back into the house. Artemis tried fighting him off but got hurt and pushed off to the side as her dad finished off her mother she screamed. She had experienced to much that day.

~~~Current~~~~

I can't believe I just let it happen like that! Wally thought rubbing his temples. And all that weird stuff I did. I was like the bachelor. Oh god he thought mentally slapping himself.

Wally got up walking around his room gazing at a few comics. He picked up his caption America comic and began reading it. (Haha see what I did there Captain America is Marvel so he is just a fictional character in this book).

Artemis woke up her injury was clearly there a jabbing pain in her arm. She got up and groaned looking around dehydrated. Her skin was pasty and her arm was covered in blood. She sat against the wall and cried thinking about last night.

Robin watched her from the window secretly being assigned a spy was an easy and fun job for him. He frowned poor Arty he thought her dad took some unnecessary measures hang in there team mate.

Wally heard a knock at his door and he placed the comic down. He got up and answered looking up at Speedy. "Hey bud...."Wally said. Speedy pushed his way through the door and closed it behind him. "I know who Artemis is"Speedy smirked.

Wally sighed and sat in his computer chair rolling back. "Who is she? Some orphan girl? Would fit her bitchiness"Wally added in trying to make it seem like he didn't care thag Artemis was gone. Erg he thought don't let stupid Speedy make you act any different.

"Pretty close"he smirked "but no she's sister with C-"Before Speedy could finish Aqua lad walked in swinging open the door. "Speedy what do you think you're doing?!"he asked grabbing him by the arm and slamming the door.

"What I'm just telling him the truth about his little girlfriend" Speedy shrugged crossing his arms. "He needs to know. We can't let him sit alone in that room feeling guilty all day. The minute he knows he won't feel guilty. "Speedy said confidentiality.

"As if you'd know Speedy...you left the team remember you stormed out throwing your little yellow hat on the floor like a baby. You do not know Wally like I do I have been his team mate for six months. So don't think you can corrupt him because he thinks you're cool and looks up to you"Aqua lad said narrowing his eyes.

Speedy walked off to his room mumbling stuff under his breath.

M'gann messaged Wally through her powers."hey I'm bringing cookies be awake".she said and grabbed the plate. Wally nodded and smiled talking back to her. "Thanks M'gann".

Artemis could here the conversation slightly in her head hearing her teammates voices tortured her. Especially Wally she thought. I thought I liked him until he did this to me...I had feeling for him maybe still do. She picked herself up and walked to the kitchen she grabbed a drink looking at the bottle. She sighed this is the drink I drank at mountain she thought. I have to get back there has to be a way.

When Wally heard the knock he jumped up opening the door and grabbing the cookies placing them on his desk. "Nice to have a visitor!"he joked plastering his goofy smile across his face to cover up.

M'gann laughed and shook her head then became serious. "Wally...I could hear your thoughts the w

hole night...you might want to learn how to control that. But Uhm don't beat yourself up about Artemis she needed a break."she said.

Wally's cheeks became red. "The whole night? Even before she left.?!"he asked alarmed. M'gann nodded. "Yes Wally and I think you like her."she smiled and walked away happy she got it out her system.

After M'gann left he sat there and thought about what she said. I like Artemis? No way I can't...I mean I've always treated her differently...like.last night on the beach.I wanted to approach her gently. Oh shit he thought I do like her.

(Sorry not as good as the others. I wrote three in a row and now I have writers block

Kik: catapiller_fun)