Nothings black and white

The team was called for a mission. A risky mission not just any mission. This mission they'd have to risk there lives for each other. And if one person died it'd be tragic the team can't make any more mistakes. These were the things Wally was thinking about while they were flying.

He leaned on his elbow looking out the window quietly. He had been quiet the whole day. Well it wasn't until later in the day slightly before the mission Artemis told him she had a boyfriend outside of the team. She had been with him for years. She apologized and told Wally I shouldn't of kissed you.

Artemis looked at Wally and got up walking across the room. She tapped his shoulder and beant down. "Wally cheer up"she smiled looking down at him.

Wally looked at Artemis in the eyes. How could she be so insensitive? Smiling like nothing happened...If she really loved this boyfriend she claimed she had why would she like another boy? He must be a bad boyfriend or something. "Yeah I'm fine"he said. "Just fine."he rolled his eyes. "Now if you excuse me we'll be dropping in a few minutes. So I'm gonna go get ready".

They all dropped from the ship and landed with a thud. They entered the building quietly and swiftly, Wally with Artemis, Robin with Superboy and Aqua Lad with M'gann.

Artemis looked at Wally and laughed quietly, she couldn't help but laugh at how pathetic this kid was. But there was something more pathetic about her the enemy was her boyfriend. How did I get myself wrapped up with all this? Why couldn't I just have broken up with him when I turned to the good side she wondered. Of course he was the first boy to tell her he loved her. But when Wally said it he meant it. I just thought if I kissed Wally I could get over Cig,(boyfriend.)

I do like both of them...if Wally could've stolen my heart completely that'd be amazing. But for now I'll always have a foot in the villain side.

There was an explosion and everything went dark, she heard shuffling around her. She heard Wally's voice softly. "Wally!she screamed shooting arrows in multiple directions.

After moments of intense shuffling the lights flashed back on blinding the whole team. Artemis covered her eyes with her hand, it didn't bother Superboy much, Robin had on his glasses and Aqualad and M'gann did the same as Artemis.

Artemis looked up at the ceiling to see Cig holding a machete to a rope high up that Wally was tied up in. He was all the way up at the top of the building his legs dangling lifelessly while he struggled with his hands. "Let him go Cig!"Artemis yelled.

"Oh I'll let him go sweetheart"Cig teased, and the lights went out again and Wally was gone. Artemis looked up when the lights flickered back to life with an ominous glow. "Where's Wally?"she asked looking around.

Robin shook his head. "They've obviously have taken him but we have no time to worry let's head back to the mountain and figure everything about Lasiar( Cig,villian, Artemis's boy friend)as we can. "And did you say his name was Cig?"Robin asked raising his eyebrow.

Artemis nodded "I uh...heard his name was that"she said and bit her lip.

Later in the evening after talking with Batman  Robin walked over to Artemis. "I'm suspicious everythings confusing, of course I know about your past life but how did you know Lasiar's  name?"he asked.

Artemis looked him straight in the eye while lying. "We have had history nothing to important I heard my dad talk about him...and heard his name on the street. I also ran into him a few times back then, that's all I can tell you"she said lying perfectly so even Robin would believe. She just wanted to protect Cig.

Robin shook his head and sighed. "Well thanks for trying to help...and when you ran into him what did he look like? How old do you think he seemed?"Robin asked.

Artemis answered honestly this time she couldn't lie two times in a row. "He had dark red brown hair, gold eyes and light tan skin....hmm he seemed about fourteen but that was about two years ago. He was maybe five feet nine inches that's all I can give you"she said frowning.

Robin nodded "Well thanks for the help "he said and walked off to Aqua lad and brought him into his investigation room.

(Sorry for such a long wait)