Robin Is Annoying

(I think you'll guys will love this chapter eeeccch)

Robin sat over Wally smirking tremendously. He tapped his fingers and slicked his hair back watching the ginger boy sleep. Oh he is going to be in for a surprise when I tell him Batman let me see the tapes he thought and chuckled awakening Wally.

Robin laughed at Wally's jump. "Hey calm down jeez someone's jumpy. Anyways guess what? I know you have a secret"he smirked and got up.

Wally raised his eyebrow shaking his head. "What me? Secrets I don't really have any secrets. I'm kind of a loud mouth"he said.

Robin laughed even more. "Wally its a secret I don't even think you knew you had"he said sitting down in a computer chair. Spinning around acting like a foolish little boy.

Wally put his foot out causing the chair to fall forward and Robin fell underneath it with a thud. He only laughed.

Wally rolled his eyes. "Stop playing around and  to cut to the case"he said.

"Fine fine fine"Robin said rolling out of the chairs shell. And sat criss cross apple sauce on a red and yellow rug,with the flash sign in the middle. "Welp ya know...? I know that you like Artemis! I mean you said in the simulation you loved her"

Wally sat up and looked at him. "W-what no!"he protested his voice cracking. "I don't like her and how would you even see it?"he asked narrowing his eyes .

"Well Bats let me see the simulation apparently the adults didn't catch what you said to your crush so don't worry about that"Robin laughed.

"Get out"Wally said rolling his eyes. "I swear Rob if you tell anyone... I'll I'll I don't know "he slumped down and sighed.

Robin smirked and nodded. "Well bye bye"he said and walked out.

Artemis was in her room folding clothes. When she heard a knock on the door she put the green shirt down and walked to the door. She opened it and glanced up at Wally who wasn't much taller maybe two inches. "Yes ?"she asked.

Wally didn't say anything just barged in and closed the door. He bit his lip looking at her only wearing a long shirt with bare legs. "Put on some shorts or something I have to talk to you"he said folding his arms.

Artemis glanced at Wally with messy bed hair and arched her eyebrow. "You have you talk with me? And why is that lover boy"she chuckled joking.

Wally's face grew red. "What do you mean lover boy?"he asked.

She laughed and got out shorts. "I don't know bay watch I was joking "she shrugged and put them on.

Wally looked at her. "Why? What did Robin tell you? Did he come in your room?"he asked.

"No calm down"she said and laid on the bed.

Wally sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Oh well good"he said. "That's good. Well if Robin does try to confront you ignore him he's being a bit of a brat"he said and leaned on a book case.

"Mhm...well that's weird. Bye"she said pointing towards the door.

Wally looked where her finger was pointing. "Oh well uhm bye. Yeah sorry for barging in"he said and slipped out out the door. I should've told Artemis what I said in the simulation . I don't want Robin to be the first one to tell her.

Robin looked at him and smirked. "Sooooo? What were you doing in there? Did you tell her?  Don't answer I know you didn't, most peoples reaction would be to warn the other person"he smirked and hopped off, later he was going to tell Artemis.

Wally sighed and walked to the kitchen. "So annoying"he mumbled. He walked over to Superboy. "What's up Superboy?"he asked.

Superboy shrugged. "Nothing really how'd the simulation go?"he asked.

Wally bit his lip. "Fine, why do you ask?"

"Oh I  was just wondering.... Sometimes those can be a bit rough"he shrugged. "Anyways me and M'gann are gonna head out for the day"he said and latched arms with M'gann walking out the door.

Artemis walked out passed Wally with an angry expression on her face. She grabbed a drink and drank it. "Why didn't you tell me?"she asked turning around and narrowing her eyes. "Was it that horrible?! That you couldn't tell me; am I that bad!"she said shaking her head.

Wally's eyes widened. "N-no...I'm sorry Artemis it wasn't like that I just didn't know you'd care"he said sympathetically.

"Do you think I'm that cold? That I wouldn't care"she said and looked down. "Wow, I didn't know you were that low"she said and walked off bumping into his shoulder.

Minutes later Wally saw Robins head come around the corner. He made eye contact with him but Robin ran off laughing into the Beta tube.

Wally crossed his arms and rolled his eyes heading towards his room pissed off. He walked in and closed the door.

Later that evening Artemis sat in front of her mirror smiling. "Robin must've been right it was important if he reacted like that. And he believed me"she laughed at Wally. 

She got up and looked in the mirror one more time at the fake make up job she did to make puffy eyes. She was satisfied she also rubbed her eyes to make them red to make it appear she was crying. She walked out the door and headed to Wally's room. She waited outside the room for a second be for hesitating to knock.

When she did it was soft enough but loud enough that Wally heard it,he answered the door and looker at her. "Uh Artemis?"he asked.

"Let me in"she said and forced her way in sitting on the edge of the bed. "Was it really that bad? To tell me?"she asked.

Wally shook his head. "N-no"he said and sat down. "You look like you were crying? You weren't crying right?"

"I was Wally it really made me feel horrible"she said gulping and biting her lip softly, she looked down. "I know how you think of me...but you couldn't of told me? Robin had to?"

Wally narrowed his eyes. "What?! Robin told you? He told you that I loved you ,I was suppose to...it was suppose to be me not him"he said and furrowed his eyebrows. "It was gonna be special when I felt like I could tell you. I knew you didn't like me so It wasn't gonna happen. But after that incident when you left I realized I was sad with out you, I missed you ; it wasn't until the simulation when you died in my arms I realized I loved you"

Artemis's heart skipped a beat and she looked at him in shock. "Wally...?"she asked and hugged her knees to her chest. "What do you mean you love me?"she asked.

"He told you, you know what I mean don't act innocent. You were mad earlier"he said and shook his head getting up.

Artemis grabbed his arm. "N-no...no I didn't. Robin set this up, he knew it would happen like this. He told me to go out there and act mad...I didn't know please Wally"she said looking in his eyes.

Wally sat down next to her and looked at her. "Yeah sorry..."he said and looked down. "You should leave. If you want to"he said but was interrupted by a kiss on the lips. He wanted more so he tried kissing harder stupid hormonal teenage boys. But the pair came away from his lips grazing his softly.

She got up and left smiling looking down. I shouldn't let him love me though. She hadn't closed Wally's door completely and Robin walked by and winked at the speechless speedster.