More Time

Wally looked down at her. "Artemis?! Artemis?!"he yelled. "W-wake up!"he said and shook her but she only rolled off his lap. He shot up and ran his  hands through his hair. He leaned against the wall "oh shit oh shit...."he mumbled and tightened his fists. He heard more men coming and he looked at her.

"I'm going to finish this for you"he said and ran off down the hall. He was more furious than ever he was running with her bow and arrow he didn't care if  he didn't know how to use it well, he was going to try.

Artemis woke up from the simulation and watched Wally on the screen she shook her head. "T-that was..."she didn't have words to express how she felt. So she just laid back and watched.

Artemis was amazed when Wally is angry he won't stop at nothing to get revenge. He just wiped through room to room taking out the imaginary men. It was wonderful to watch she'd never seen Wally that powerful before.

Wally busted through a door and took out one guy with his foot. He aimed the bow at him. "If you don't give up now I'll shoot him!"he said looking at all the other intruders.

But instead of giving up they shot Wally he fell back with a crash. He held his hand  over his bare chest starting to breath heavily. The men laughed and walked over him kicking him sometimes.

Wally laid weakly in his pile of blood. He groaned in pain and looked down the hall way. He tried keeping his eyes open but before he knew  it the lights flashed he heard a deep ringing in his ear and he crashed.

Artemis gasped at first forgetting it was a simulation. She covered her eyes from the screen but then flung around when she heard Wally's lively groans. "Oh Wally!"she said and ran over to his bed.

Wally sat up and looked at her. "Y-you're alive! Oh right it was a simulation..."he mumbled hoping she didn't remember what he said when she was dying. He was surprised when she flung her arms around him he rubbed her back softly and awkwardly.

Artemis sighed softly and took in his smell. She smiled to herself then pulled away. "Uh sorry..."she said and backed up looking down

Wally nodded and got out of bed. "I think I need to go to bed I'm exhausted"he said and walked out of the simulation room down the hall to his room.

Artemis tip toed behind him. "Wally...what was it you said in the simulation?"she asked.

Wally stopped and spun around. "Oh nothing...just it'd be sad if you died..."he said and looked down his cheeks flushed. He walked in his room and closed the door sighing.

Artemis's shoulders slumped. It probably wasn't what I thought it was. I'm not loveable he didn't say he loved me she thought and looked down at the cuts on her wrist. "Who would?"she asked out loud.  Now its gonna take even more time for things to be normal between us. Maybe if I didn't blow up on him that day she sighed.

As Artemis walked in her room she took of her clothes. Thinking about the simulation when Wally peeked made her smile sadly. She wished he'd do it in real. It'd be fun to catch him doing it then I could tease him. She closed the door and got into shorts and a tank top and laid on her bed closing her eyes.