A Glance Into The Future

This is a glance into the future where Wally didn't die, sense this is my fan-fiction.

Artemis and Wally had been married for four years now. They decided they wanted a kid so they tried a couple times. They finally succeeded nine months ago the baby would come any day now. It was a boy and Wally was glad for that. He didn't need a mini Artemis in a few years.

Artemis was sitting reclined in a chair in the living room when suddenly she felt an odd sensation followed by pain. Her eyes widened she knew what it was. "Wally!"she yelled, distracting him from whatever he was cooking in the kitchen. It smelt burnt anyways."the baby we've gotta go!"she said.

Wally rushed into the room and looked at her asking a million questions. Then he ran into their bedroom and grabbed the bag they had ready for this night from under the bed. He walked out with it on his shoulder and tried picking Artemis up.

"No I can walk just help me"She said being regular old stubborn Artemis. They slowly made their way down the steps outside. She stumbled a little at the bottom one and sighed. He helped her up and she got her in the car and got in the drivers street. He drove over to the Justice League head quarters so they could have the baby in that hospital. It was safer that way.

They got to the head quarters and were brought to a room. She gave birth it was slow gruesome process. Well it looked that way to Wally and he was glad he didn't have to do it. Once the baby came out the doctors cleaned him up and brought him to Artemis. He had blond hair. They both smiled.

"What will you name him?"The nurse asked, they both looked at each other they had agreed on a name together previously. "Beau"they smiled and the nurse wrote it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years later, after six happy years of amazing things happening. And beautiful memories something horrible happened. They learned that Beau could heal quicker than most people. He also had the same green eyes as his father. But that wasn't the bad thing.

Cheshire sat out back of their apartment in a black van looking at the ground. It had no license plate, or a car model the Shadows had made it themselves. They were going around kid napping kids and turning them into slaves they could use as side kicks when they were older. She just didn't know why they had to take Beau. She begged them not to take her sisters son but they didn't listen. Sense she begged they brought her on the mission just so she could suffer through it.

Wally looked up and saw someone burst through the door it was a man with a black suit on. He had on a black face mask and black hair. He started fighting Wally and Wally fought back as long as he could. But then the man brought in back up and the fight didn't last long after that. They had also already gotten Artemis down on the ground. A women had her back pinned and her face smashed into the wood.

The man in black ordered the two to be tied up he pointed a bow and arrow at them, also black. "Tie them up!"he demanded. Wally looked at the bow and knew who it was. It was Black Arrow. He sighed and looked over at Artemis she was terrified she didn't understand what was happening. Until Black Arrow walked out with Beau thrown over his shoulder like a piece of trash. Then she figured out what has happened.

He ordered for the two to be knocked out and they left them there laying unconscious. He threw Beau into the back of the van with a thud once he was outside. Beau cried again as he hit his head on the cold metal floor.

Cheshire jumped and sighed a little gripping the steering wheel. She looked at BlackArrow as he got in the car. "Drive!"he screamed and she drove away in panic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin came over the next morning, he was supposed to come over anyways. When he saw that the front door was opened a little he panicked. He stepped inside and was even more panicked when he saw them unconscious. He dialed The league to come pick them up and bring them to the hospital. "Beau,it's your Uncle I'm here"he said.

He wasn't a biological uncle but they called him Beaus uncle. He didn't see him and he gulped panicked. And this is what formed the case in his filing cabinet. "The case on Beau (missing son of Wally and Arty)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is me being creative and advertising my second book about their son which is run off of this one. It obviously won't be as good as this one sense some of the characters are made up in it. But read it if you like. It's Golden Cardinal (#100)