Chapter 14

Elsa

The swimming lesson finished. Captain Jack also taught me how to defend myself when I'm under water. We practiced holding an actual gun and how to shoot above water which I kinda love. He's so smooth in teaching me. This is the last day of the first week. I'm glad by the result because I rarely fall down.

Grabbing a glass of water, I sat down. "I did great didn't I?", I grinned widely.

Jack nodded, sitting across my seat. He leaned against the chair, staring at the water. His eyes expresses pain, I felt it. "Jack what's wrong?", I don't want to call him Jack because it's kind of informal but he wants me to call him that. He didn't response. I saw him playing with the ring on his ring finger, licking his lower lip before biting it. That is the ring I saw at the picture under his bed.

"Nothing", Jack finally answered.

"About your ex girlfriend..", I started. I saw his eyebrows narrowed. Jack didn't look at me but he's slowly frowning.

"What about her?", He mumbled.

"How did you two met? You can tell me everything--"

"Elsa, some things are meant to be forgotten"

But you didn't forget her.

"Jack.. some stories are meant to be told. Of course if someone is willing to listen", I said. I dragged my chair close to him, looking at him in the face. I want him to spill it out. He doesn't need to hold back. He needs to let it out. He's dying slowly because of his terrible past.

Jack swished. Standing up, glaring at me. He sighed because he can't yell at me. The captain got back to his seat, he quietly cursed. I felt that he don't want to talk about it, controlling himself not to yell at me. He cleared his throat, leaning back to his chair. I didn't do anything but to wait for him to speak up. "You're insquisitive", he said. Jack's voice sounded annoyed with me.

"I am willing to listen", I confidently said.

We are at the side of the pool, with our uniforms on, wet and cold. Yet.. here I am, forcing him to let his pain out. Maybe that's the reason why I heard him yell behind the door when I first thanked him. "Shut up", he said.

"I am willing to listen", I repeated.

"Elsa, shut up please", Jack said. This time his enticing eyes, angry. Staring at me.

"I, Elsa Arendelle, is willing to listen", Jack sighed in defeat. He nodded before standing up. "Where are you going?", I asked him.

"Look Elsa, we can't talk with our uniforms on. You don't want to catch a cold do you? Now go change. We will go to Borton field", Jack said.

"But you are suppose to tell me about Toothiana", I said.

"I will eventually.. but there. Now get changed. I will too. I'll wait for you at the car", Jack marched away from me. I saw him balling his fist before leaving. He's holding back his temper.

-Fast forward baby tooothhhh~-

-baby tooth touches the memory box and fast forward the memory-

Jack and I are at Borton field, it's nice in here. The grass are tall and rich, I saw many flowers dancing with the wind. My Captain is sitting down on the hood of his car, his melancholy eyes staring up the sky. It's not sunny but it's windy, not too much that made the ambiance relaxing. I walked over to him, the car is parked near the big old narra tree. He got off the car, slipping both of his hands inside his royal blue hoodie. I saw a crooked staff, laying down the grass. I picked it up and walk over to him, handing him the staff. "Now tell, clutch the staff whenever I annoyed you. Yeah?", I asked him. I want to know him more, I want to ease his pain.

"Okay it all started with..", Jack clutched in his staff. Tears are waiting to fall his cheeks. I leaned against the car, waiting for him to tell me. He closed his eyes, tears are strolling down. I never saw the sensitive side of Jack Frost before. Sure he look cold and a monster outside because of his attitude but right now? He's weak and vulnerable.

"I met her when I was in college. She's weak, innocent, friendly and nice to everyone. She reminded me of you. Or should I say that Tooth is exactly like you when we first met. She always got her legs tangled, such a big cluts. She always got the lowest rank in training rank every month. Many professors, coaches, captains and generals look down on her for being vulnerable. That's when she first caught my eye. The first time I saw her, I know I am in love. I like her nature, nice and motherly. Her violet eyes, it got me lost in the tracks. And so.. I decided to help her, train her. I am not comparing her to you but that exactly what I did. I trained her, she mastered it all in just half a week like yours. We started to fall in love, we loved each other so much. More than any couple can do. We graduated college. I got her a ring when we are in the first line of duty. We got engaged. We battled many terrorist, we saved many lives from natural disasters. I found myself in her. She cares a lot about everyone", Jack opened his cyan eyes. He looked at me for a while before turning away, looking up to force stop tears that are falling uncontrollably.

"But then in the last line of her duty, she got shot and died. I saw her lifeless body in front of me. She died in my arms, the guardians protected us. I dragged her away and took her to the nearest medical tent. They did all they can just to revive her but she lost her life. I lost the love of my life. Ever since then.... Jackson Overland Frost died", I don't know but I walked over to him and gave him a hug. Mother told me that hugs help people to calm down in most tremendous situation.

"Now I know. You can stop telling me now. It is enough. You are right.. some things are meant to be forgotten", I said hugging him tightly. Captain Jack didn't hug back, he stayed still. I can hear his heart beating fast, full of sorrow, pain and screaming in agony. Screaming, begging to bring back the woman he first loved. I admit, I have feelings for him. I really do. I need to control this feelings and remove this immediately. I can't let myself fall for him. I needed him to help me but now? I will be his friend. I will be his ear, his shoulder to lean on. I will do whatever it takes just to help him ease the pain. I will be here Captain, forever and always.

____________________________________________

A/N;

Are you crying?

No I'm not crying *sniffs* You are!

Okay *wipe tears away* Thank you for reading this chapter. Have a great christmas with your family. Merry Christmas everyone! *Smiles and blows my nose on the tissue* See you in the next chappie, Bai~