Chapter 22

Elsa

Rapunzel, Merida and I are walking very fast to the kennel. We jog our way there, I stopped at the tracks when I saw Captain Jack kissing Lieutenant Toothiana. Suddenly, I stopped breathing. I can feel my heart stabbed with multiple knives. Jack had his eyes closed and so as his fiancé. My heart crumbled to pieces as I stare at them. The Captain have his hands on her waist and Lieutenant... She have her hands on the collar of his military uniform.

"Elsa!", Punzie called out. Looking away, I held back tears and ran with them. Once we arrived to the kennel, I saw Captain Hiccup playing with his black german shepherd. It's Toothless! It barked and ran towards my direction. Toothless head to me, his mouth slightly opened with his tongue on the side. Energetic, it jumped up and throw itself at me. I giggled, rubbing it's head.

"Good boy! You missed me? Who's the good boy! You are! You are!", I giggled as I messed his fur.

"Okay, Toothless enough. Get off Private Elsa", Hiccup laughed calling Toothless. Toothless got off me and barked happily as it ran to his owner. It followed Captain Hiccup as he approached us.

Punzie helped me stand up after squealing at the dog's cuteness. "Okay lass, get yar self ready", Merida laughed. I saw her ocean blue eyes, looking at Captain Hiccup as he walks towards us. The three of us saluted.

"At ease", Captain Hiccup said. We stepped our right foot a little and put our arms behind our back. "Follow me", He said looking at me before turning his back to us. Punzie squealed quietly, her eyes are excited to meet her dogs. It's a sunny day today, the weather's just right for us to train.

"Stop!", We heard Captain Frost yelled behind us. I felt my heart beat fast as I hear his voice. We all glance at him. Punzie, Merida and I stand up straight and put our hand over our forehead.

Captain Hiccup walked towards Captain Frost. "Why?", I heard the green eyes Captain said.

"I will be the one to train them today", Captain Frost said. His cyan blue eyes look straight to his green eyes. Toothless stare at them, it's like it knows what's up. Captain Frost shifted his gaze at me, making me look away and straight to a different direction.

"But General Moon gave his order--"

"I don't fucking care okay? Get the hell out of here before I lose myself!", Captain Jack angrily yelled.

I flinched.

Captain Hiccup didn't shout back. This guy have a long thread of patience. I thought they were friends? Who the heck yells to their friends like that? Captain Hiccup saluted and whistles, taking Toothless with him.

I felt my knees quiver as he approach our way. I'm forcing myself not to meet his cyan blue eyes. Maybe... He and Toothiana got back together and get married?

"At ease", Captain Frost said. Unfortunately, I didn't hear what he was saying because I'm thinking too much. "Didn't you hear what I said Miss Arendelle?", Merida nudged my shoulder. I zoned out.

"Ah.. No! No Sir! I'm sorry Sir!", I shouted. Captain Frost scoffed. His eyes were serious, furious and full of.. Anger? What has happened to him?

"Airheads doesn't have a place in military. Quit and go home idiot", He called me an idiot again. He's starting to insult me again.

"No Sir! I'm not quitting sir!", I talked back.

"Whatever rookie. Fall in!", Captain Jack yelled. We all fall in. "Attention! Right face!", he said. Captain Frost walks in front of us. "Follow me", he said.

We quietly did his command. When we arrived to the kennel where there multiple types of pups, Captain Frost ordered "Halt!", we stopped walking.

"Now listen to me. Each of those puppy will choose you. Remember to take dominance to them, in that way they will learn to follow your commands", Captain Frost said. "Is that clear?", he asked.