Chapter 2

Elsa

I entered the academy, I am amazed by the sight. This is the school I have been dreaming of my entire life and now I'm here. I took a huge deep breath. My eyes focused on the buildings that are surrounding me.

Each field contains different types of barracks, buildings , laboratories, etc. I'm so excited!

I run very fast, this is my dream to be! Dad entered this school and now I am here too!

I lost my balance, closing my eyes because I am ready to fall to the ground. But instead, I fell on to a hard chest. I can feel the uniform's rewards and badges stuck to my cheek, a minty smell and warm hands holding both of my arms. I opened one of my eyes.

"Ehem", he coughed. His eyes look emotionless.

I look on my side. The man with golden hair waved at me, the grayish hair scoffed and...

The one that is holding me is...

"Can you get off me now please?", He said irritated.

"Oh. Sorry!", I said as I let push myself slightly away from him.

"There are no rooms for clumsy girls in this academy. Such a disgrace", He scoffed turning away from me. His white-silvery hair ruffled by the wind as his cyan blue eyes rolled at me before walking away.

"You're harsh", the bigger guy with long white hair and a beard said. He put an arm to his shoulder but the white-silvery wind wisped hair shook his arm away.

"Don't touch me. She deserves it", he cackled.

I touched my cheek.

The accessories made my cheek red.

Woah. He's surely is arrogant.

"That's...", I want to badly talk back but he looks like he's in a higher position. With his black uniform and a hat that full of rewards and badges.... Just like the same thing uniform that the boys with him.

"Are you alright?", Someone asked me. I turned around to see who she is.

She's a girl. Her blonde hair and green eyes made her look beautiful. "I guess..", I said. I kind of feel low..I'm sad.

"Got used to Captain Frost. He's a cold man", She said gently patting my back.

"I'm Rapunzel Corona", she smiled lending her hand to mine.

"Elsa Arendelle", I still shake it back.

"You're coming with me. Ex. General Arendelle has prepared things for you. You're so lucky you have a father that is a retired General! He's a veteran!", Rapunzel said jumping happily and squealing.

As we started to walk, I feel better because of her positive attitude.

"Yeah, dad inspired me a lot. It caused me to enter AMA", I smiled. "How about you?"

"Oh well, my family's line is not really for soldiers and stuff they are more on medicine but I found myself liking in here", She said.

"W-wow", I said in amazement.

"Remember you will enter the village as we call this section of the school. All of us are girls here. Three each room, you Merida, and will be sharing a room. It's our first room for the first month of trial, the second batch will be on the barracks where we will get mixed up with boys. All in the same place, near our Captain's room and one shower room and bathroom but don't worry it have multiple cubicles for privacy", Rapunzel said.

"Who is Merida?", I asked.

Rapunzel opens a door, revealing a girl with red frizzy curly hair and sea blue eyes. Rapunzel drags me down the floor, dodging Merida's hit. The arrow stabbed the target behind us, it made us bent down as we approached her. "Get used to her", Rapunzel winced.

"I will", I smiled walking inside with her. Rapunzel closed the door behind us.

"Welcome ta hell!", Merida laughed. She put down her bow and arrow atop her bed.

"H-hell what?", I asked.

"Oh she calls this school hell because of hard training here and very strict teachers and coaches", Rapunzel chuckled.

I followed her, she showed me the bed that I will be sleeping on and my area. "My area is there, Merida is there and yours is here", Rapunzel said.

Merida nod and lean against the door, holding her bow which she get before going to the door. "There are the bathroom and comfort room", she points at the two doors at the edge of my bed. Good, all of us have our closet but it's not big enough.

"All of us gets to wear three types of uniform we will wear", Rapunzel explained. I'm glad she's fulfilling my curiosity with answers. "One is the combat uniform, next is the blue service uniform and green service uniform. The school gave us Sunday as a rest day"

"Thank God Sundays!", Merida clapped. She smiled, running towards her bed and flop down.

"That means, we will get to hang out by Sunday", Rapunzel winked at me. "I like you and Merida does to so we are all friends and—"

"You're so noisy Alexa!"

"I don't care SIRI!"

"SHUT UP ALEXAAAAA!"

"NO, YOU SHUT UP SIRI!"

I'm surprised that the other room was having an argument. "Get used to them, they always argue. Your bed's spot is unlucky because your bed is attached to the wall where Siri, Alexa, and Google's room are"

"But aren't those..?"

"Weird names rest? (Right?) I guess their mum was techno addicts", Merida said. "Their siblings that entered Military unwillingly"

"Just stuff a pillow to your head", Rapunzel said. "You know when you hear them arguing...?", she crossed her arms rising both eyebrows up and down.

"Your momma sucks!"

"Your voice sucks!"

"Ahhhh!!"

A loud thud in their room sound. "Are they going to kill each other?", I asked worriedly.

"Nah they were like that. Good thing Google has her own world", Rapunzel said. "She can read while listening to them. I like google more though. She's quiet and she doesn't give a shit to her siblings"

"Can't wait ta see them kill each other", Merida laughed punching in the air.

"Mer", Rapunzel said.

"Imma kill you, Siri!"

"No, I'm going to kill you, Alexa!"

"Hey you guys shut the fuck up!", Rapunzel yelled. She knocks loudly on the wall.

The siblings went quiet and shut up. I guess Rapunzel's angry voice was enough to shut them up.

"Respekt (respect) 101 perfect", Rapunzel dust her hands. She walked towards her bed and sat down.

"Go get a beauty sleep, tomorrow's going to be a rough day for all of us", Rapunzel said.

"Alright, y'all sleep tight. Goooooodnight", Merida said.

"Goodnight Mer and Rapunzel", I said smiling.

I pull the curtain that divides our areas, giving us privacy. I fixed the bed, putting the picture frame on the mini table near the bed and my bag inside the closet. I'll fix everything later. I lied down on the bed, trying to get some sleep. Siri and Alexa start to argue again, I did what Rapunzel told me to do. I stuff a pillow in my head, pull the blanket up to avoid their noise. Everything will be alright. Woohoo! Fight Elsa! Fight!

Hey everyone hopes you like this chapter. Please stay tuned for more.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And share.

If you guys have any idea about Military school you can comment some so I will have ideas about it. It's because i dont have much knowledge about it.  Thank you, happy reading~