Chapter 18

Elsa

Captain Jack and I spent the two weeks of training. I enjoyed running through tires, crossing the pond using a rope, crawling under the net and survival tactics under water. He also thought me how to escape using a straitjacket, cable tie and handcuffs. At first I almost drowned, it became a huge problem. Captain Jack became grumpy again when I can't do it. Who can blame him? It's been five weeks since he's teaching me.

This is the last day, the day that we are coming back to school. I felt sad at the same time... Happy because I'll get to see my friends again. I missed my barrack. I miss my team.

"Today, you're getting dogs to train. Make sure to listen carefully to me. If not, it's your fault if you didn't get anything", Captain Jack said while driving.

We are inside of his hammer truck that have camouflage design. "Yes Sir!", I saluted. I saw his lips curve a smirk.

"I assume you're ready to train? It will be the second wave of training when you got there. Which means, you will go through training again Private", Captain Jack said. Did he just called me Private and not idiot? I felt happy.

"I'm ready Sir! Yes Sir!", I energetically said.

Captain Jack shake his head, chuckling. Aw, I'll miss that bubbly attitude of Captain when we got there. I assumed already that he will be far-flung from me. Well, he got to be professional and I too. Captain is my captain, he is my superior and I should do what I'm told.

I admit it's hard balancing lessons and trainings.

If I could split my body in two it will be very easy.

After a long drive, Captain Jack pulled over in front of our barrack. He admitted that he is the Captain of our team which made me nervous because he's strict. Doesn't mean he taught me things, he'll go easy on me. Considering that I am inside of a military school where full challenges are up in different aspects of training.

It would be lovely if Captain North or Captain Sandy is our captain in the team. At the same time, I want Captain Bunnymund because he's very charismatic and strong with those boomerangs. I didn't get it why Captain Jack always call him kangaroo?

My mind tells me to switch to another Captain which is forbidden in military school but my heart is telling me that it is a good opportunity that Captain Jack will be our captain because I will see him more.

Sometimes I hate myself.

Because sometimes my brain and heart does not cooperate with each other.

Rapunzel and Merida started to run towards me. They really waited for me here. "Elsiee!", Punzie squealed happily.

They suddenly stopped and gave Captain Jack a salute. He saluted back before taking out my stuffs. Merida quickly rushed to helped him.

"I can manage private", Captain Jack said.

"Aight' Captain, I'll be the one ta put it inside our barrack Sir!", Merida said.

I looked over at Captain Jack who is back on his 'I don't care' facial expression again. He didn't gaze at me. "Alright. I have a meeting with the Generals and Colonels. I'll take my leave", Captain Jack said. We all saluted to him. He entered his truck without giving me a glance which pinched my heart.

I guess Punzie noticed me. "Elsa are you alright?", She worriedly asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Doesn't seem like she is alright", Merida said in her scottish accent.

"M-me? Of course! Pshhh! I'm fine, no worries. Let's get inside the barrack, we have a training ahead of us", I swing my hand as I said those words.

Punzie and Merida looked at each other. They shrugged. Merida carried my luggage and I carried my backpack. "Okay lass, let's get ya inside!", Merida smiled. Nodding, Punzie wrapped her arms around mine as she squealed.

"Have you guys heard they're giving us dogs to train?! This is going to be epic!", She squealed.

Looking over at Merida, she spoke, "Ye, Punzie can't wait ta meet the dogs, the puppy I mean. She's hopin' for a chuahua which is kind of impossible since I believe we'll train vapor wake dogs in locating bombs and defusing it", she explained.

"Welp! I still didn't lose one hope who knows right?", Punzie squealed once again. She reminded me of Anna. Oh no, Anna.

"Where is Anna?", I asked them.

"She's at her barrack, some of her Captain can't stop laughing at your sister's bubbly attitude", Punzie giggled.

"That's a relief", I sighed in relief.

"She will visit you next week since we get to have our big break, anyone care for a drink?", Merida asked. We got inside of our barrack, she put down the luggage beside my bed. Flopping down on my bed.

"You bet! Let's go partyyyyyyy! Since this training and lessons are wearing me out!", Punzie cheered.

"Wohooo!", Merida raised her hands and cheered by clapping.

These girls never fail to make me smile. They are the best of friends.

"Sure, I do not drink a lot before. I only drink if there's an occasion so okay I am coming", I smiled. Sitting down next to Merida, I put down my backpack. Punzie leaned against the bed, rising both of her eyebrows to me.

"Sooo! How did your five week training with the Captain go?", there is a teasing tone present in her voice as Punzie playfully ring her finger in her long blonde hair.

"It went well", I blushed.

"Are ye blushin'?", Merida got up from her bed.

I shook my head while smiling.

"Aye! Tell us now", Merida excitedly said. Great, now she's being cheerful like Punzie. Gazing at Punzie, she gave me two thumbs up. She kept on jumping and squealing while giving me thumbs up. I then look over at Merida's ocean eyes as her pouty lips grinned, waiting for my response.

"Well... I remember..."

_________________________________________

A/N;

......It was long ago, they would ring the bell~ we can hear it chime through Arendelle~♪♪

Okay just kidding!

Cliffhanger I know!

See ya in the next chapter! Have a good day lovelies ❤❤