Chapter 31

Tadashi

I was a few meters away from Captain's barrack. I saw how Elsa exited his room like they're hiding something. Shrugging, I went inside of the shower barracks to get a nice shower to calm myself before admitting my feelings to Elsa.

"Show yourself, I'm dying to meet you~
Show yourself, it's your turn", I froze when I heard Elsa sang as she took a shower. I lowered the shower a little so I can enjoy her voice. After that she got out first, I looked at her. Why is she wearing a dress? A slim, blue dress. Where is she headed to this late night?

I quickly finished my shower and dressed up. Following her quietly, I guess this is the right time I get to admit my feelings to her. Elsa suddenly stopped walking, I was about to open my mouth excitedly to seize the moment but I'm surprised how Captain Frost ran behind her and hug her. I hid behind the barrel, looking at them.

"Why won't you tell me where we are heading?", I heard Elsa laugh as Captain Frost hugged her from behind. Why are they hugging each other? I lowered myself, I saw Elsa stroke his cheek with a smile in her lips. Captain Frost kissed her lips, Elsa kissed her back. It lasted for a couple of seconds until Captain Jack broke the kiss.

"Shall we leave? Somebody will see us here", Captain Jack chuckled. Elsa nodded. He carried her in a bridal style. Captain Frost flew up very fast, causing Elsa to scream. I fell down the ground because of shock. I blinked multiple times, what...did I just witnessed? C-captain flew.. What kind of... creature is he?

I'm in between if I should tell someone about this. At the same time, I don't want to ruin what Elsa have for now. I got inside the bedroom barracks, catching my breath as I walk inside. My eyes widen, that surely isn't human. If I have my phone with me, I will call Hiro to research something about flying human like creatures but we are only to get our phone every Sunday. Groaning, I sat on the bed.

Flynn woke up, fixing his pants. I grabbed his arm. "What? Bro I'm going to pee!", He said doing the pee dance. Flynn is about to walk again when I stopped him by blocking his way.

"You got to help me", Flynn's eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay, later when I peed!",  He complained. Nodding, I get back to the bed as he rush in the bathroom. When Flynn came back, he asked me.

"What is it Tadashi? It's late and you're still awake", Flynn crossed his arms. I happen to look at Elsa's bunk bed but she's not there. Flynn noticed it too. "Where's snowfall?", He asked.

"Uh.."

What should I say?

Elsa

Jack and I can't stop laughing at each other. "Okay, okay that was a good joke! Enough! Stop laughing!", I complained because I can't breathe.

"Sorry snowflake", Jack laughed as he kissed my cheek. "Glad you didn't think that my joke is corny", he rolled his eyes while smiling at me. I felt myself blush, he's so sweet. I didn't know that he will be this sweet to me.

"Of course, I did not expect that you have different kind of jokes inside your brain. You're mostly serious in training field", I kissed his nose. Jack pulled me closer as he held me by the waist. All of the fear that we feel while we are in the air disappeared, it is him that only matters right now. His cyan blue eyes looked to mine deeply, his other hand caressed my cheek. I closed my eyes as I felt the back of his hand caress my cheek, I hugged him.

Jack hugged me back, I inhaled his minty sweet scent. It's relaxing me, I felt so good whenever his arms held me like this. I love it when his body is close to me. "Elsa..", I heard him call my name. My heart beat fast, roaring and thundering as I got butterflies in my stomach.