Chapter 26

Elsa

I begged Colonel Rick not to report Captain Jack to the upper hand, I don't want him to be kicked out of his position. Even if he doesn't care about my feelings, I care about his reputation. I saw them coming out General Moon's office, Colonel Rick waved at me. I waved back while jogging, I woke up early.. Hopefully feeling a little bit better.

I saw Captain Jack laughing with Lieutenant Toothiana near the training field. I lost my smile, I almost stumbled but I managed to balance myself before landing on my face. Gazing back, I saw his cyan blue eyes looking at me. Quickly, I look away and continue running.

Colonel Rick stood up near the oval with his arms behind his back. I kept on running, trying to remove the image I saw of him being with his ex fiancé or should I say his girlfriend again. My hands felt cold, I hid my power for a very long time. My family knows about this. I badly want to wear gloves but we only wear gloves in special training. However, my sister Anna doesn't know I have. I don't have a training but I'm spending my day jogging to remove the image in my mind of them being sweet.

Later tonight, I will go out with my friends to drink. "Elsie!", Punzie waved at me. I stopped running. Colonel Rick waved at me, smiling.

'You okay?', I mouthed to Colonel Rick. He gave me a thumbs up before heading to the office. "Hey Punzie!", I waved back at her. Looking back to where Captain Jack and Lieutenant Toothiana's place, I saw that they're leaving holding hands. Captain Jack looked seriously happy with her, I mean... Look at how he smile.. and laugh around her.

"Yoooo earth on Elsa!", Merida clapped once in front of my face. I startled.

"Oh, what was that again?", I asked.

"You're not focusing to what we are saying!", Punzie pouted.

"Why do you keep looking at Captain Frost and Lieutenant Fairy?", She added.

That question, I don't want to answer. "Uh.. It's because they look so cute together!", I laughed fake. Rapunzel hold both of my hands and squealed.

"I know right! I heard that Lieutenant Tooth died in the war three years ago but turns out she's alive! Look how love found a way!", Rapunzel squealed. I saw Merida rolled her eyes, chewing her gum before speaking.

Love found a way...

"Punzie, I saw how Elsa look at Captain Frost. It's obvious that she likes him after that five weeks training", Rapunzel stopped squealing when Merida said those words to her. "Have you Elsa?"

"Uh..", I can't find the right words to say. I saw Captain Hiccup passing by, putting down his bag on the ground. He changed to his shirt from military uniform. Captain Hiccup ran inside the oval. When he saw me looking at him, he waved at the three of us. I saw how Merida blushed and I grab the opportunity to change the topic.

"Have you fallen in love with Captain Haddock III?", I smirked.

"Yeah I did--I mean don't change the topic Elsa!", I facepalmed when Merida said those through gritted teeth that are smiling while we are waving at Captain Haddock who returned training.

"She likes Captain Hic but Astrid likes him too so yeah", Punzie laughed. Merida playfully hit her arm gently, I saw the way her chubby cheeks blush. "Let's go back to the topic~", Punzie sang. Her emerald eyes meet with Merida's sea blue eyes before their eyes look at me.

"About that", I scratched my nape.

"Well?", Punzie waited for my response. Merida had her eyebrows raised together because of eagerness to my answer.

"Yes..", I sighed.

"I knew it! Okay punzie you owe me 20 bucks!", Merida laughed.

"Okay fine! I lose! But are you serious Elsa? Among all of the hotties Captain Frost? I mean he's hot too but now he's taken what are you going to do? Plan to snatch him away or plan to move on?", Merida smacked Punzie's head. "Oww!", She groaned.