Chapter 25

Elsa fainted due to exhaustion, Colonel Rick immediately ran towards her direction. Captain Jack rush to her as well, he pulled Elsa to lie down on his lap. "Elsa! Wake up!", His voice full of guilt. No matter what Captain Jack do, she is not waking up.

"Damn it! You forced her too much!", Colonel Rick angrily shouted. "Give her to me! I'll be the one to take her to the infirmary!", He angrily said. He's concerned to Elsa, she is a sister to him. Colonel Rick protects what he cherish and value.

"I insist I will do so Sir!", Captain Frost quickly said.

"Then do so! Quit kneeling down there like something will happen!", Colonel Rick angrily said to Captain Jack. "I'll report this to your father!"

Captain Jack stood up and carry her in a bridal style. He breathed in, inhaling good vibes so that he can stop himself from shouting back to Colonel Rick. Captain Jack didn't think twice, he ran very fast. Colonel Rick saw how Jack ran fast, it isn't a speed of a human being. He narrowed his eyes because of confusion before running after them.

A gust of wind opened the infirmary door, making every nurse looked at their direction. "Emergency!", Captain Frost shouted. Nurse Mari and Nurse Alya quickly ran towards Captain Frost who put down Elsa on the white bed. Elsa's pale than before, there were bags under her eyes, her lips cracked because of dehydration.

"We'll handle her Captain, you may wait", Nurse Alya said as Captain Frost stepped aback. Nurse Mari closed the curtain as Dr. Luka entered the place.

Colonel Rick entered the room, he have his eyes darting angrily to Captain Jack. When he's about to snapped to him, Captain Jack spoke. "I know what you're going to say. Go on, yell". He ran his fingers through his white-silvery hair, ruffling it before shifting his cyan blue eyes to his brown eyes.

Colonel Rick furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm disappointed. I didn't expect that you'd let Private Elsa handle those heavy things. Didn't you make any consideration? She's a fucking rookie!", He angrily said. Captain Frost doesn't care if some people are starting to look at them. He already know what's going on inside of their head.

"Isn't how the rules of military should roll?", Captain Jack smirked. It annoyed Colonel Rick, making him breathe in to lessen the anger he's feeling inside. He put both of his hands on his waist, eyeing Jack.

"Yes but in this case, you're being a jerk. I'm talking to you man to man, I saw the way you gaze at your cadet. Is there something you want to tell her?", Colonel Rick crossed his arms.

"You're acting like a girl", Captain Frost scoffed with a chuckle. He slipped his hands inside of the pocket of his pants. Colonel Rick stepped in close, eye to eye.

"At least, I'm a man", Colonel Rick grinned. He's doing this to protect Elsa from Jack. He doesn't want how he is treating Elsa. Captain Jack's face softened like Colonel Rick hit something in his heart that's truly sensitive.

Dr. Charlotte stepped in between them. "Guys calm down", she said.

Captain Jack slowly smiled, looking down. He eyed Colonel Rick from toe to head. "I don't care if you report this to my father. I don't give a fuck anyway", he said. Colonel Rick closed his eyes, controlling himself from punching him. "What? You're going to punch me?", Captain Jack teased him.

"Captain Frost that's enough", Dr. Charlotte tried to stop them because she sensed that a fight was about to start.

Colonel Rick opened his eyes, flames are circling in his iris. Dr. Charlotte gasped. "No..no, Boss calm down..", she held his arm.

"Let me go Charlotte", Colonel Rick angrily said gritting his teeth. He's half demon and half human, he can't control himself when he got angry.

"Go on, I'm waiting", Captain Frost confidently said. He crossed his arms as he leaned towards the bed pole. "Make sure it's going to hurt", he winked. Colonel Rick is still trying to control his anger. "Stop being a girl, go on", Captain Frost said in a boastful manner lending his porcelain cheek to Colonel Rick. Dr. Charlotte closed her eyes, calming herself down. She doesn't want someone fighting in front of her. "You don't want to? Okay I'll do it myself", Captain Frost threw a punch on his face.