Chapter 15

North

Shouldn't be she dead? How is she standing in front of us, healthy and strong? "Tooth we thought you...", I can't find the right words to say. Sandy and I looked at each other, we can tell that this is very unexpected. Should we let Jack know about this? We are now inside of conference room, Toothiana's bubbly words are echoing the whole place. "I missed you guys!", She squealed happily.

I saw Bunnymund squinted his eyes shut the open them again. His green forest eyes look at her straight, making himself sure that what he is seeing is not a ghost but an alive person. "Toothiana.. we --", Toothiana cut me off by giggling.

"I thought so too, my family hid me from Jack since they don't want me to be with him", She said.

Our jaw dropped. 'why? You guys got together for four years! I thought you guys are legal in your family's side?', Sandy asked Tooth. She can't quite get him, her eyes are confused.

"Vanish told me that Jack is temporarily working at this academy, where is he?", Toothiana asked.

"He's with..", I stepped on Bunnymund's foot making him yell in pain.

"What the hell was that for mate!?", He asked angrily jumping on his foot while holding his other foot.

"He's got departed to Zootopia to you know, teach half population of the school's students. Mr. Moon highly recommend him, right Sandy?", I nudged Sandy's shoulder. Smiling sheepishly.

Sandy thumbs up, smiling. "Oh, Zootopia is far away from Arendelle. Where in Zootopia do he stay?", Toothiana pouted but then smiled again.

"In his penthouse at Miraculous City", I lied. I'm hoping that she won't go there just to see him. I knew how Vanish hated Toothiana for liking Jack. Vanish and Jack had a past together but it didn't got further because his full attention shifted to Vanish's little sister, Toothiana.

"Oh, yeah I've been there. Looks like I have to wait til he get back", Toothiana said crossing her arms. She looked completely fine. She doesn't look like she experienced dying at the last war we are in three years ago.

"Yeah ya definitely should", Bunnymund said.

'Hey, how about we treat Toothiana a drink? She just came back, let's throw a little party for her', Sandy said. I agreed with him. "Okay, let's go at Oaken's Bar", I told Toothiana.

She doesn't like drinking.

She despise alcohol.

This is where I'll see if she's an impostor or not. "Yes sure! I'm glad you guys asked for it!", Toothiana sounded very different. Did she got hypnotized or something? The three of us looked at each other. Bunnymund and Sandman's faced are questioning me. I know you guys, I know.

"Cars on me", Bunnymund said.

"We go out after duty", I told them. Toothiana nodded, she told me while we are walking the corridor of the academy that she will work here as the Commander's second hand. This is going to be a huge knot, I sense the feeling that Jack is falling for Elsa. I feel it! In my belly!

Bunnymund and Sandy kept her company. While me? I can't stop thinking about how she survived. All of us knew she died from in the war. Toothiana got cremated back then. Was it all a show? How did her father not react to this? Maybe Toothiana have a very big reason why.

We introduced the group of students training in the field, we went to swimming class and she met the dragons led by Astrid Hofferson. One of the excellent student in this academy, they have the heart of the vikings. We also introduced the Disney team, led by Merida, Pocahontas and Mulan. Toothiana liked both Disney and Dragons.

After that we introduced her to several groups. They all get to know her, Toothiana showed them and taugh them some skills while me and the boys stand up near the bleacher. "How will Jack react if he find out about this? He will surely freak out knowing that Tooth's still alive mate", Bunnymund said in aussie.

'I bet', Sandman said. We can't get our eyes off of Toothiana. We are still determining if we are seeing her ghost. We need to separate fantasy from reality. Bunnymund pulled out his phone. I know what he's going to do. He's going to call Jack, so I kicked his phone away causing it to fly and Sandy quickly caught it.

"Hey!", Bunnymund complained.

"Don't call him!", I scolded him.

"Why? Jack deserve to know the truth mate!", Bunnymund said. He snatched his phone from Sandy's hand. The little man pouted. His sandy yellow eyes, pissed off.

"Look I know he deserve to know but not now okay? I'm sensing something's going on between Jack and Elsa. I feel it! In my belly!", I told them both as I held my stomach.

"There you go again, you and your instincts", Bunnymund rolled his eyes. He slipped his phone inside of his pocket, crossing his arms.

'I know so too. I saw the way Jack look at Elsa', Sandy explained. See? Even Sandy ships Jelsa? Wait, Jelsa's such an angel name. I love it. Rubbing my chin and putting my hand on my waist, I smiled while nodding. "Hmmm you are right Sandy, I know Captain Jack. He might be a rock but he's a feather whenever someone hits his soft spot", I said.

"Soft spot? Mate? You guys are assuming that Frost likes Arendelle! He just did it to help her", Bunnymund reasoned out.

'And that, my friend is how Jack and Toothiana started', Sandy said.

"See?", I tapped my belly. Bunnymund rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"Okay fine, I noticed it too. I get it, Jack will break a million times when he saw Toothiana alive even if she's a different type of person now", Bunnymund's forest eyes looked over at Toothiana showed skills to the students. They were all looking at her, amazed by her moves. She truly is excellent. She came to far, she looked different now.

'I tested her, that's why I told you guys that we should go grab a drink for her. She hated alcohol before, what happened to her now? She seemed like a different person', Sandy said. I nodded, Toothiana surely recovered somewhere far away from us. Not in Burgess. What did she do in three years of being gone? Why did she chose to come back?

"Ye guys, I noticed that too. What is wrong with her though?", Bunnymund asked.

"That is a big question. Where have she gone in three years and what lifestyle did she choose in that three years", I said.

'Correct', Sandy said.

Jack got to know about this but not for now. That kid needs to grow up. He's not mature yet. Jack needs someone by his side to understand his nature and that is Elsa Arendelle. I see the determination, kindness and love in her eyes. She is pure, she cares so much about her friends. After a week, she will be back in this school with new set of skills to share with her friends and classmates. Jack is on top of excellency list in this academy. I saw how he strived hard to earn the title. He's black and white ever since Toothiana died. After that, we never saw Jack laugh and smile that reaches his ears ever again. He changed into a completely different person and so did his ex girlfriend. They are both in a different path but same fate to meet each other again. I have a strong feeling about this. A feeling that Jack will be thrown to a path where he needed to choose who to love.

Hang on tight Frost, you'll figure it out soon.

Me and the boys watch Toothiana from the distance. "Do not ever open a topic about Tooth being alive to Jack. Let's tell him after his leave", I told them both. "K fine, got it mate", Bunnymund said. Sandman nodded, our eyes are at Tooth. I hope what she is here for again is good and not a thing that will ruin Jack again. Jack deserved to be happy. We knew what happened in his family. Jack never got the chance to be truly happy until he met us.  And from this day on, I know that....

Jack deserves happiness caused by Elsa.

___________________________________________

A/N;

Even North ships Jelsa! Yo everyone, how are you all? Hope you like this chapter!

See you soon!