Chapter 30

Elsa

Jack is acting weird today. At the sniper shooting, he didn't stop shooting the dummy until it broke down. We're all behind him, seeing him shoot as he lay on his stomach on the ground gripping tight to his military sniper. "Those eyes are going to kill", Flynn said wide eyed and gulped.

"The head's down..", Adrien said. I can see he's afraid as well. "I preferred staffs!", He said to all of us as he hide behind Tadashi like a scaredy cat. Speaking of staff, I saw Captain Jack own one. It looks like a shepherd staff but I like the way it's crooked, more like letter G to me.

Captain Jack got up when the dummy toppled over, scattering to the grass. "Alright, if you are all listening to what I said earlier. Get your ass on the ground and shoot!", Captain Frost yelled.

"Sir Yes Sir!", All of said in unison as we lay on our stomach in the ground began to shoot. I focused on shooting the dummy, this will be more enjoyable if I'm throwing ice daggers. Sadly, I can't reveal my powers. It's more worst than people from the past since we're a millenial. Many people are judgemental nowadays, I need to seek a place where I belong. For now, I'll benefit the army.

Flynn shoot the third dummy, he's very inspired today. He told us about my friend Rapunzel, he have a crush on her. Tadashi is still not talking to me, I wonder if he is alright. Adrien, he's a funny guy and always get stuck up around Nurse Mari. I shot the head and get up after. All of them are still on the ground, reloading. I'm shocked when Captain Frost walked towards me, quickly wiping the sweat off of my forehead.

"Next time, bring a towel idiot", Captain Frost rolled his eyes before backing away and nodding at me.

"I will frostbutt", I winked.

"What did you say?", Captain Frost almost yelled.

"Relax, I'm kidding. You're being sweet today, remember.. they can't notice or else we're doomed", Jack smirked when I said that.

"I'll take that as a yes snowflake", Captain Jack winked before pinching my nose and walked backwards. "Load the second shot, on the ground Arendelle! Now!", He commanded.

"Yes Sir!", I grabbed another gun and loaded it before shooting the second dummy. Among all of the training in this field, I fell in love with advance shooting. It's a big lost because I kind of like Captain Bunnymund in teaching us how to shoot. At the same time, I feel motivated because Captain Jack is there with me even if sometimes he's grumpy.

Standing up again, I looked at Captain Jack who have his eyes on me. He's crossing his arms. Those serious cyan blue eyes, it's intoxicating me. "Job well done idiot. Fall in!", He said. Flynn, Tadashi and Adrien fall in. "You're all dismissed except for Arendelle, take my papers from my bedroom and take it to my office barrack", Captain Frost said. The boys saluted to him before jogging out of the field. I saw Colonel Rick smiling at me, he winked before leaving. Alright this is the story, I kind of told my best friend about Jack.. he got mad at first but I didn't let him knew that something happened between us. I just told him the fact that I like my Captain.

Can you guess what he said?

Snap out of your reverie and focus on the army. Jack is not someone you can trust.

But when I did the baby doll eyes, he quickly said that I should see where it goes and when it goes wrong he told me not to run to him.

"See you at the office", Captain Frost winked giving me a peck on the lips before running away from me. I made sure to look around me to see if someone saw that and happily no one, I breathe in and out. I still felt my cheeks heating up from what he did. And so I entered his room, finding the stack of paper. The door closed behind me as the blinds went shut everywhere, making the scenery looked dark. I felt my heart grumbled as I stretch my hands to touch something that will support my balance. I can't see anything.