Chapter 11

Elsa

It's 9:30 in the evening, I can't fall asleep. I badly want to come downstairs, visit Captain Jack and see if he is alright. Opening the door, I peaked out. I decided to leave his room, I just want to see how he is doing downstairs. I'm starting to care about him. I can't deny the fact that he still have a pure helping heart even if he's grumpy.

I tip toed downstairs, his house is huge. Now Captain Jack is telling me that his house isn't finish yet? This house have two rooms but I see an unfinish construction connected to the back door of his house. Even if I don't know anything about him, I'm certain that his life is tragic ever since the love of his life died. I never had any relationships before but based on books and dramas that I binged before, I'm certain.

I kept looking around for a while.

"What are you doing?", A voice from behind me startled me. I quickly faced Captain Jack with my hands behind my back, smiling sheepishly.

"Hi", I smiled. "Good evening Captain--I mean Jack!", I stuttered. Great, now you're like nurse Mari. Jack stood by indoor balcony, looking at me. He's a few meters away. My heart pound very quick. He look so cute with his messy bed hair. There is another room in this house that he forbid me to enter, I'm guessing that is his girlfriend's room. Wow, I guess he respect her that much. I shook my thoughts.

"Are you hungry?", Jack asked. He start to walk towards me. Everything around me turned slow, it's his face that I only see.

"Oh yea--Uh", I slipped. I'm so clumsy today. I grabbed his collar, making Jack fall with me in the stairs. I didn't feel hurt at all. I realized that Jack had his arms wrapped around me. He's closing his eyes. His back hit the railing, I quickly stood up. "Shit! I'm so sorry!", I apologized. Jack squinted his eyes, groaning in pain. I helped him stand up.

"I'm so sorry! I'm so clumsy!", I scolded myself. I expect him to shout at me, he didn't. Instead, Jack stretched and pat his waist. Making me stare at his sexy waist, he's wearing fitted v-neck. I can clearly see the shape his body. I blushed by the thought. Elsa stop being so dirty!

I know!

It's just this Captain is so hot!

"Are you hurt?", Jack asked me. I'm shocked by the next thing he did. He put his palm on my forehead, feeling my temperature. Looking up at his face, my heart betrayed me. His charming cyan blue eyes, worried. His thin lips, steady. His white fair skin, making his feature stand out. Not to mention his white-silvery hair that made him hotter, he's melting his ice kingdom. Gorgeous. "Hey, I'm asking. Does it hurt anywhere?", Jack stilled.

His voice snapped me out my reverie. "Yes! I was just going down here to see if you are okay", I spilled. I swear I saw his lips curved a little smile. Jack's face then became serious. "I..uh thought that you will scold me"

"I am supposed to. I'm trying my best to stay calmed because of your idiotic deeds", Jack said. He removed his hand from my forehead and look me straight in the eyes. I'm calming my heart. I never saw his soft side before. Well, I surely didn't because he always scold me and insult me from the very first day I entered military school.

"I'm sorry", I looked down.

"It's fine.. so does it hurt anywhere?", Jack asked again.

"No Captain", I said.

"Look at me, you look ugly with your face down", Captain Jack said.

I looked up, pouting with a glare. "Kidding, I was about to head at your room to give you medicine and a milk to drink", He officially chuckled. Omg! He just chuckled!

"Ah... Umm.... Okay, so...", Keep it together Elsa! "So where are you in my heart-- I mean medicine?", I asked him.

Jack's eyes turned to crescent moon shape. "Go back to your room, I saw you left and I put it there", he said. He's in good mood tonight. I'm safe, phew. We went inside his room, I saw food tray lying atop of mini table. Next to it is paracetamol. I walked towards it, I need to keep my distance away from him or else I'll die because of his kindness.

I drank the milk after taking the medicine. I faced him, smiling. "Done", Jack walked towards me. What are you doing? No stay back! He leaned in close, a playful smirk plastered in his lips. "What are y-you doing?", I asked. He leaned in closer, I closed my eyes. I felt his thumb, wiping the milk in my lips. Opening my eyes, I saw his face. He's holding back his laugh. This is embarrassing! Craaaappp!! Jack then winked at me.

"Next time, I'll put tissue too", Jack leaned back. He put his hands inside of his pockets, looking at me. "Rest, I'll wait for you at the field tomorrow. Update me everytime so I know if you're okay. Goodnight Ms. Arendelle", he said. "I mean Cadet Arendelle", I'm lost of words. He left the room, closing the door. Here I am, standing up not moving an inch. I put a hand over my chest, feeling my heart. I think I'm in love.

___________________________________________

A/N;

Hello! Thank you for reading, I know this chapter isn't much. I caught a bad cold, I'm sick.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the story.

See you in the next chapter!

Thank you minafoxy for voting in each chapter, hope you love it♥