Chapter 32

Colonel Rick's POV

Today is the day that I'll supervise each Captain and Lieutenant Tooth's camp. The several weeks passed and their team succeeded, none of them failed in surviving in the forest. This time, it's Captain Frost turn to address his team to the forest then to the mountain.

"You know what, I think that Captain is being rude. I'm concerned about Elsa", Detective Isy said. We're sitting on a bench, waiting for Dr. Charlotte. It's early in the morning, all of us are early birds.

"I saw that too, that's why I have my eye on that guy", I said grabbing the cup of coffee and take a sip. I'm seated on the balcony next to the field, the sun is not rising yet. I say I woke up early, just like I always used to. Elsa is my best friend ever since she's a kid, she's a sister to me. I don't want her to go the same pain she got through when she's in high school that guy totally wrecked the fun out of her.

Detective Isy leaned back, nodding. "Yes do that, how are the other team going?", she asked sipping on her coffee as well then look at the horizon.

"Captain Bunnymund's team is alert as always, fast as a bunny and I say, he trained them very well. North and Sandman, they're both serious but at the same time, fun to be with which made their privates happy in what they were doing and for Lieutenant Tooth, I must say she's smooth and her team is learning a lot from her. Merida have a very good archer skills", I smiled putting down the coffee mug.

"Hmm very well then, I guess this school have excellent students this year", We looked behind us and saw Dr. Charlotte holding a mug of coffee. She sat down with us.

"I like your hair today", Detective Isy giggled. "Man, I wish I have that perfect type of lose bun. Everytime I tried to make that it looks like I have ten kids and so stressed about them", I laughed when Detective Isy said that. I'm kind of sad because they will be leaving today and I'm on duty.

"The more than me? I look like a freaking monkey, I don't know when I last visited hair salon", All of us laughed when she said that.

"Nah, you two look beautiful just the way you guys are", I smirk and wink at them.

"Aw!", They both said and about to pinch my cheeks when I blocked my face with both of my palms.

"No! The last time you did it, it hurts!", I said. Detective Isy and Dr. Charlotte looked at each other, smiling evily. What are they plotting against me?

Dr. Charlotte slowly shifted her sight to me, smiling evily. "Oh no", I said.

"You know what, I put an itching powder in your uniform", Dr. Charlotte smirked. I reacted fast and let my guard down.

"Attack!!", Detective Isy said. The girls attacked me, pinching my cheek making me scowl in pain as they both laugh. These two love torturing me and I got to be thankful because it will be more worst if Elsa's here. They're the master prankster.

***

I stood near the lake, watching Captain Frost's set up their tents. Elsa kept on looking at Captain Frost, those twinkles in her eyes. I knew it. I got to ask her about it later after their training, they need to hunt too. Private Fitzerbert went next to Elsa, whispering her something. Elsa furrowed her eyebrows. Private Hamada and Private Agreste looked at each other.

"Get back to work!", Captain Frost yelled. It startled Eugene, obeying what his Captain said. I saw Fitzerbert scoffed before setting up the camp fire, it made me smile. It's now night. This morning they trailed the forest, we did the drill of hiding, camouflage and what to do if a bear attacks. However, Elsa quietly read the map as the others cook for their own food. They need to budget their food, making sure that their food stock keep them alive for weeks until they find rescue if ever they got into a serious problem.