Chapter 35

Elsa

After going to the quarters and gathering our supplies for "Everest" exam as they call it because we are going to survive at the foot of North Mountain where everything is snowy, we start to walk up the North mountain. The cold never bothered me anyway. Nobody in the squad knew about my powers but the Guardians, I kept it hidden from Anna ever since what happened back then. Lieutenant Toothiana is actually nice, I like her attitude and friendly nature.

She said she will keep my secret safe.

I hope so.

Earlier at the drop bus, I didn't even glance at Jack. The boogeyman's threat is still lingering my mind, I couldn't forsake Jack. I need to do something about this. That evil entity made me choose between my sister and my lover. Everyone knows how hard it is to choose when you're stuck in between. Aggravated, I kept on walking. I didn't eat anything.

I kept holding back myself not to look at him.

I refrained myself from looking at his cyan blue eyes, those pair of deep cyan blue that look at me with full of love, adoration and power at the same time.

I missed his soft lips..

Shut it Elsa! You need to concentrate!

"Private Fitzerbert!", I heard Captain Frost call Flynn next to me.

"Yes Sir!", Flynn quickly ran to Captain Frost. Sighing, I continue to walk. All of their conversations are starting to inaudible the moment I walk fast away from them. Colonel Rick looked at me, his brown eyes were concerned.

"Hey, are you alright?", Colonel Rick asked jogging next to me.

I gave him a little smile before nodding, unsure.

"Yes, why would I be not okay?", I giggled. Fake giggle. I'm not really fine of ignoring my boyfriend. I badly want to talk to him, to share what I saw in my dream. I kept my eyes straight on the road as I walk fast, he knows what's up when I don't look in his eyes.

But I know the boogeyman's spirit is lurking around me, he have his eyes on me.

"You look pale", Colonel Rick said. "This is the last test and you're not taking care of yourself", he added. This is how my best friend acts when he's worried and I'm used to it. Because of him, I feel like I have an older brother and it feels so nice.

"I'm okay Ricky, jeez-- I mean Colonel Rick! Sorry Sir!", I salute.

"Silly, it's okay to be informal when we're alone together", Colonel Rick laughed. He ruffled my hair, I laughed.

"I'm okay now, you can check on how Adrien and Tadashi are doing", I smiled gesturing at the boys. They're keeping each other not bored. In that way, they won't feel tired.

"Okay. If something goes wrong, you can call me. Okay Elsa?", Colonel Rick said. Nodding, I continued to walk alone. I feel his cyan blue eyes staring at me, I can smell his scent lingering from behind. He's probably thinking what's wrong now, why am I avoiding him. I have my own reason.

I fell but Tadashi caught me. "Are you okay?", He asked.

"Yes, thank you", I said standing up. Tadashi nod, walking next to me. Everytime I stumble, Tadashi's always there to catch me and accompany me. The cold and ice are not my problems in this mountain but the rocks I kept on stumbling with.

We are at the half body of the North Mountain, I'm relieved. Suddenly, my entire body shook. I feel nauseas, everything around me spin as if it's 360° clockwise and counterclockwise, it's spinning very fast.

"Elsa? You okay?", Tadashi tried to ask. I smiled at Tadashi, I manged to even if I'm dizzy. I want to throw up so bad.

But then, something unexpected happened. My whole body shut down completely. Before that, I saw his snowy white hair, cyan blue worried eyes and thin soft-rough lips calling for my name. I last felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my body. I smiled lightly. Jack made a move. I'm sorry, Jack.

__________________________________________

A/N;

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry if I published this just now from my drafts, something urgent happened and yeah it's kind of serious.

Anyway, stay tuned for more and see you in the next chapter!