Chapter 28

Jack

I woke up to the sound of someone puking in the bathroom, I stand up as I groan. The clock reads 2:30 AM. Running my hands through my hair, I grabbed a glass of warm water for her. I knew she'd threw up. She drank too much. Elsa left the door open, I entered it. I put down the glass atop the sink, I pulled her hair back as I rub her back. "You drank too much. Don't drink when you can't handle it", I pat her back gently. "You can use the spare toothbrush, that light blue color. I didn't use it, it's new. My toothbrush is navy blue", I said. She nodded.

Elsa kept on throwing up, she looked pale. I grabbed a towel from the drawer using my other hand, handing it to her once she finished cleaning herself. Elsa grabbed the towel, her eyes are red. She's still naked. "Why are you walking around the place naked? You could have grab some clean clothes in the closet", I said. "Here, drink warm water to ease your throat", I  handed her a glass of warm water.

Elsa smiled, she took it quietly from my hand and drink it. Once done, she put it down. "Feeling better?", I asked.

"Yes", Elsa said. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head as I hug her. She wrapped her slim arms back, burying her face on my chest. "You're scolding me for being naked when you're naked too", she giggled slightly.

"Well even if I walk around this place naked, no one will come here. It's my rest house and people barely visit me here", I smirked. Her strawberry scent shampoo's making me feel relaxed. She smell so nice. Stroking her hair, I gently comb it using my fingers.

"Yeah", Elsa smiled. She sighed.

"Let's get back to bed. We'll be back tomorrow morning at five. That's three hours ahead of us", I said holding both of her hands. Elsa looked up at me. I stare back at her beautiful turquoise eyes. Those big blue eyes, I'm lost in them. She cupped both of my cheeks.

"I want us to stay like this, I hope we could be like this all the time", Elsa said smiling giving me a peck on the lips.

"Me too", I smiled faintly. "But it can't.. because of our duty and oath to this country", I sighed. Elsa head down, sadness present in her eyes. It's true that I made her jealous. I'm expecting that she'll go all angry on me, saying how I became sweet with her back when we are in my house. Lifting her chin up, I claimed her lips. "Don't be sad, I'll still be your man. I won't love another girl", I winked.

"But.. Lieutenant Toothiana..", Elsa said. Her facial expression, insecure. Chuckling, I pull her into a hug again. Our skin are touching, it felt so good. I love her. "She understood snowflake, she's happy for me", I kissed the top of her head. Elsa sighed in relief, hugging me by the waist. I want her to be my girlfriend, my wife and the mother of my kids. But as long as I want that to happen, things are messing up and not doing too good.

I kept losing my temper.

I thought that if I yelled to her and insult her, she'll stay away from me but Elsa proved me wrong. Elsa have a heart full of love, love that can change the world. Elsa changed my perception and also the way in viewing things, I see a brighter world because of her. "On Sunday, would you like to come with me? I'll visit my sister", I asked her. Brushing my hand on her hair, she faced me.

Elsa quietly smile at me, nodding. She looks so cute when she does that. "Now come, let's get you back to bed", I lifted her up and flew towards the bed. Like an expensive package, I lay her down carefully on the bed. Elsa grabbed me by the neck, kissing me. Her soft lips move in sync with mine as we share it. She then let go, blushing. I like it when she blush.

"Don't be scared snowflake.. ", I said. I felt that she's scared of what might happen to both of us. She's afraid of some things that are to welcome us in the future. I'm a man that is willing to give everything to this woman. I lived for 326 years. The only human in this planet is my mother and my sister. Dad lived longer than me, he's around a billion. When dad finished his mission in earth which is bringing justice for the citizen of Burgess when Pitch Black killed half of the population, he will return to his position as man in the moon and I will spend my eternity to this place guarding people after military. I can never die.

"It's not what I'm scared about frosty. It's just... You're... An...", Elsa find her words to describe me.

"An immortal. I see you're still wondering. I lived for 326 years, my last birthday is November 21, 2020", I smiled. "I know different right? It's funny how my life changed", I said.

Her eyes are focused on mine, quietly listening to what I was saying. "How...?", Elsa asked.

"It's a long story", I said. "Aren't you sleepy? Go back to sleep", I added. Elsa nodded, she seemed tired after doing it. I felt my heart beat fast when she snuggles on me, burying her face on my neck as she cling her leg on me. I felt myself getting hard again, I hate hormones. I can't tell Elsa the whole story about me because she's a mortal, we are the secret caretakers of the world. Me, North, Sandy, Toothiana, Bunny and General Moon. I'm honored to protect this city from any terror attacks of Pitch. I'm sick and tired of him, I want to get rid of him and put him back to where he belongs. Slowly, I drifted to sleep.

I woke up early, secretly helping Elsa to get on her room in our barracks. I made sure that no one saw us. I felt relieved that she knew about my immortality but still, I am hoping that Elsa will keep this secret of mine. I work for the heavens and the natures, to protect what had been created. I smiled softly, I ran my fingers through her hair as I mesmerize Elsa's beauty as she sleeps. I'm still waiting for her answer, I am still waiting whether she will give it a go. Elsa sighed happily in her sleep, making me smile. She's the woman I want to see when I open my eyes every morning. Lieutenant Tooth and I talked about her last week, Hiccup gave me bunch of useful advices to approach her without hurting her. Elsa's phone kept on ringing, it made me a little nervous so I texted her friends that I met Elsa outside Neverland and took her to the barracks. Anna, her sister called to me. She's yelling to me, saying how much jerk I am that I should make Elsa quit because she's suffering because of me. If only that strawberry blonde hair knows. 

I claimed her as mine that night which means I will look after Elsa, I will fight for her. I am not supposed to fall in love with her but she's different to some other girls. I like the way she approach me and fuzz, complaining about me. I kissed her before leaving my cadet's barrack, I will wait for the morning to wake them up. I left a letter under Elsa's pillow, hopefully she will read it by the moment she open her eyes. Flying away from the barracks, I flew over the tree and sit down on it's big branch. My eyes looked at the bright moon, I know my father will be back there after his mission which is heartbreaking. I have two problems, terrorist named Pitch and my family that needs to be mend. I need to mend the bond, I need to keep them close to us and most of all.. renew the love. I don't want to spend my immortality with lost hopes, broken family and a broken heart. I want it to be fixed before father go back to the moon, I want my sister to heal and live long life. I want mother to be happy with father again, I want my life...to be normal and problem free again. Those years of being with a complete family completes me as Jack of the 21st century. If something happened to me and Elsa, I will try my best to keep her and fix that problem... because I know how it feels like to conceal myself and fear others might hurt me. She's not a monster, she's a woman full of beauty and unique personality. I closed my eyes, inhaling fresh air. "I'll rest for a while Gale..", I said to the wind as it whistled. "Wake me up when it's time for duty", I mumbled before resting. Everything turned black as I felt my body slowly consume the feeling of relaxation, sending me to dreamland. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

hello everyone I hope you like this chapter. Thank you so much for reading and thanks also for 744 reads! also the 154 votes! This is my first time writing a military type of book but yet, I hope you enjoy every scene. 

What will be Elsa's answer? What do you think?

Comment down below and vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

See you my lovely snowflakes! Spread the fun, just keep calm and love JElsa <3