Chapter 7

Elsa

Captain Frost slammed the door right in front of my face. I can feel the thud of the door inside my heart. Frozen in shock, the smile on my lips disappeared. It turned to a very sad one. I was about to step away from his door when I heard someone screaming. It's ... It's Captain Frost.

I was about to knock on the door but when I think about what he said earlier to me, I hesitated. Taking a step aback, I sighed and left.

As I walked, I can't help but to reminisce his shout. Captain Jack have something he's been holding on for a very long time. I'm certain. I'm willing to help him...but it looks like he doesn't want anyone to help him.

I exited the Captain's building, closing the big door. The rain start to pour, very hard. The skies are sad. The only thing that gives life to every path inside of this school was the lamp post, lit with candle which made it all beautiful. Old style but unique.

I made my way down the stairs, entering the stone path. Smiling, I enjoyed the rain pouring. I felt free whenever it happens. I don't care if I catch a cold. Do you know the feeling when you are sad, crying and the sky is doing the same? It felt overwhelming.

"You only know you love her when you let her go~", I sang as I walked the path. Twirling, dancing in the rain. I stopped at my tracks when I saw Captain Hiccup, he's at the bench. His dark brown hair, wet and it looks like he have a very bad day.

I ran towards him.

That's when I realized Hiccup's crying.

"C-captain Haddock...Are y-you okay?", I stuttered. Get it together Elsa, stop embarrassing yourself.

"Yes I am", he whispered.

"You'll catch a cold if you stay here longer..? The night's going deep and you're there... You have an early duty tomorrow and...", Hiccup stood up. He walked towards me and gave me a hug. My heart beat crazily. Gladly, no one was around. If anyone saw us, they will think that me and Captain Haddock have a relationship.

I smiled and tap his back. Captain Haddock is wearing a dirty green v-neck shirt, black cargo pants and combat shoes. "I don't care. I just need someone to cry on.. tonight", He said. I smelled the stench of alcohol in his breath. Captain Haddock is drunk.

"We can talk about it C-captain--"

"Just call me Hiccup", He said.

I nodded. "Okay, Cap--Hiccup.. Uh.. We can talk about it but not under the rain.. Ya know?", I managed to giggle.

"Where should we talk then?", I hugged him back and tap his back. Giving him comfort. This is what mother do to father whenever she feels father is troubled.

"Anywhere you like? I'm concerned you.. you will get cold?", I said.

"Okay, I know a place. You can't tell anyone", Hiccup said. I gulped. I hope it is not what I'm thinking.

"Yes", I said. Hiccup let go of the hug and grab my hand, we ran under the rain. I admit that I like Captain Frost, not because of his face.. I don't know there is something about his attitude that I found cute. Right now it's jumbled, I found Captain Hiccup is the total opposite of him. He's nice and gentle.

Hiccup and I ended up inside a room, comfy room. I saw his black husky dog, it have striking green eyes and look extremely cute. It ran towards me and jump. At first I thought it was going to bit me so I closed my eyes. Hiccup laughed very hard.

"Chill, his name is toothless. He's a good boy", I opened my eyes. Toothless rolls his body on top of me and lick my face. Aw, adorable. I rub his head, patting it. I stood up.