Chapter 13

Aster Bunnymund

Me and the boys are having fun in the field, we watch our cadets try their best to fit our standards. "Aye, I like how our future soldiers are actin' today", I chuckled.

"I agree, I didn't expect they survived their first month of training", North said in his thick russian accent.

'I wonder how Jack and Elsa are doing there', Captain Sandy said. Me and North looked at each other, our lips curved a smirk. The blonde captain looked at us with confusion in his eyes. Among us all, Sandy's the most innocent one. The main reason? He's a pure virgin, never had a girlfriend before. His nature is sweet, nice and patient which I sometimes envy because my nerves heat up quick.

"They are doing just fine", laughed North.

I shook my head. "She better not mess up the two week trainin' Captain Frost was gon' give her, or else, she's dead", I chuckled.

Captain Sandy laughed. 'So accurate, Jack's tantrum is waving. He's a beast when he got very angry'. North and I laughed. We shut up when we saw a car not so far away from the fences of AMA. By her green violet hair, it almost looked like we have seen her before. The two Captain noticed me, they start to look at the same direction I am looking at. It ain't possible. She's been dead for over three years.

Jack

Elsa and I laughed at each other, she looked messed up because of the mud all over her body. "You looked like big foot!", I laughed so hard. Man, it's been many years since I last laughed like this.

"The more than you? You're far more than bigfoot", Elsa laughed hard. Wiping off the mud in my hair, I looked at her turquoise eyes, she's so happy... And cute. What the? Nevermind.

I nodded, laughing at her. "Okay fine, now let's wash up", I said. I escorted her out of mud, holding her hands. I felt like an idiot smiling but my guts tells me it's right to smile. It's not like I'm going to die if I smile, right?

Because of the sticky mud, we took our time getting out of the mud. Just as I thought we're on the safe zone, I slipped. I wrapped my arms around Elsa's waist, I hit my back on the ground. This time, I'm the clumsy one. This is the second time that this happened to both of us. First at the stairs and now here in mud? I squinted my eyes close as I felt the impact. Elsa had her hands pressed on my chest, she's laying on top of me. I felt a soft thing on my lips, it felt kind of wet and flesh like?

Opening my eyes, I saw Elsa's eyes. Wide shock. She quickly pulled away from me, standing up. I heard Elsa's steps stomp away from me, she's heading for the house. I felt my heart beat fast, I'm left alone in the floor of mud. Laying down on my back, staring at the peaceful blue sky just like her eyes. Did we just kissed? More like an accidental peck on the lips. I felt paralyzed for a moment. I came to mesmerize the softness of her lips. It's wrong, it was an accident but why is this affecting me?

"What the hell just happened..?", I said astonished.

Elsa

I felt like throwing up. Not because Captain Jack smells terrible, he smellls fresh even if he's full of mud and sweat, fragrant as a flower but because we kissed accidentally! I kept on running until I reach the bathroom, I quickly wash my hands and face. Is that even real? A smile appeared on this lips of mine, I stare at my reflection. Why am I smiling? It was an accident and it is wrong!

My heart beat fast, seconds by seconds, the feelings grew stronger. As I stare at my big blue eyes, I can't help but to remember how fascinating his lips taste. I touched my lips, his was rough-soft thin... Perfect for every girl's taste.

A knock startled me, I jumped in my position. "Y-yeah?", I tried to remain calm. Captain Jack's gentle voice spoke behind the door.

"Elsa I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. It was an accident", Captain Jack apologized. He's explaining himself. It doesn't look like he's a boy next door but that is what he is. I see a respectful character in him. By the tone of his voice, Jack mean it. "Are you alright?"

I quickly turned on the shower, pretending I'm starting to take a bath. "Yeah! Uh... I will take a bath now!", I shouted so he can hear.

"Okay, I'll see you soon", I heard Captain Jack's footsteps go away. Here I am, standing like an idiot in the same position. I put a hand on my chest, my heart's thumping crazily. This wasn't suppose to happen. Now it increased, I couldn't get my eyes off of him. This is crazy! Elsa, Captain Jack Frost is your superior! You shouldn't fall in love with him! He still love his ex named Toothiana! You will never be like her! I scolded myself.

After removing all of my clothes, I stepped into the bath tub and relax myself. I need to loosen up. My heart won't shut up, it kept on teasing me. "Oh Captain, what are you doing to me?", I bit my lower lip. I hugged my knees, stare at the water. Closing my eyes, I sinked down in bath tub. Help me clarify my feelings, please good God.

____________________________________________

A/N;

Hey everyone, how are you all? I hope you all are okay.

Also, sorry for the wrong grammars nor spellings. I will improve for you guys.

I wish you like this chapter!

Is Jelsa ship ready to sail? Comment your thought below! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the chapter, see you soon!