Chapter 27

Elsa

I opened my eyes, a sweet brush of wind caress my face as I saw his porcelain cheek resting to mine. It is when I realized we are floating in the air. Adrenaline rush through my veins, I hit his chest making him cough and open his eyes. "Arghh! What are you doing?! Oh dear good God I don't want to die yet!", I panicked but he held me close.

"Shh... Relax I'm holding you", his husky voice said. He sounded sleepy? When I faced him, I saw Captain Jack lying in the air with me. He's not wearing his uniform but his royal blue hoodie.

"Captain J-jack..?", I asked in surprise. W-why are we in the sky...? He.. we are floating.. Captain can fly?

"Didn't I tell you to call me Jack when it was only us that are together?", Captain Jack said. He smiled faintly, pulling me close to him as he wrap his arms around me. I felt his chin on top of my head, I'm using him as a bed for now. Wait, it doesn't sound.. bed..what.. I felt my heart beating fast. "You're so drunk snowflake... I need to pull you out of the crowd.. I'm scared to see you dancing with some other guy", he whispered.

Oh he's scared to see me happy with someone else yet he doesn't care about me being so jealous with Lieutenant Toothiana?

"Put me down. This is wrong", I said in a serious tone of my voice. The wind is sending relaxation to my drunk soul, cleansing it and replace with consciousness. Captain Jack's minty smell kept on coming inside my nostrils, taking me to eutopia. I felt his hands clutching my arms, feeling my body into his.

"This isn't wrong when we're together", Captain Jack's voice sounded... Stubborn at the same time... Sweet.

"You're happy with your fiancé right? You don't need me... They might sue you because of the rules..--", I tried to push his chest for me to lift my body a little to look at his face but Captain Jack kept on pulling me down with him. I'm also afraid I might fall. We are in between of the night sky and the land, one mistake and I'm going to crack my head open when I fall.

"Snowflake, I'm tired. I just want a hug from the very special person I love. Please don't be selfish. Just this once", Captain Jack sounded like he's begging. Is he begging for my touch? "I don't care about the lawsuit. I'll face it bravely, I'll seize the moment of being with you"

"Jack you're.. flying.. are you a human?", I asked him.

"No. I'm 326 years old", Captain Jack said in a sleepy tone of his voice

Is he joking?

"What do you mean?", I asked him.

"You'll find out sooner snowflake", Captain Jack said sniffing my hair. "I love your scent. I miss being so close with you like this. I can't touch you at the base.. you blind idiot", Captain Jack chuckled as he kissed my head. He trembled as he chuckled more, swaying me from side to side as he hug me. Oh I love it when he's in this mood.

"Why am I blind?! I can see clearly that you two are back together!", I angrily said. I finally got to lift myself a little, facing him while pressing my hands on his chest as a support.

Captain Jack laughed. I saw his lips, wounded. This is because he got into a fight with my best friend. "I'm trying to make you jealous, see if you will come and try to visit me in my office or in my barracks", He winked.

"But you said...", I bit my lower lip.

"Elsa", Captain Jack said my name as if it's the most beautiful name in the world.

I hummed in response, looking at his cyan blue eyes sparkling with the help of the moon. "I love you", he smiled. His pure smile.

"You're kidding", I scoffed as I slap his chest.