Chapter 29

Tadashi

"Wake up soldiers!", Captain Frost yelled. Startled, all of us got off our beds and salute. "Clean yourself up! Five minutes at field! Move it!", He yelled.

"Sir Yes Sir!", We all yelled as we ran to the showers. Elsa stood there, she waited for us to get finished. Captain Frost stood there, looking at her. Walking towards Elsa, I whispered something to her.

"Els, we wrapped a curtain on your shower area. It's the least the boys can do for you, go on try it out", I whispered. Elsa smiled to me, quietly squealing happily as she nodded. I winked at her before running inside of the shower barracks. Eugene and I noticed that Elsa always wait for us to finish showering before she clean herself so we decided to make a way for her, to give her privacy. Adrien contacted Gorilla yesterday, asking for silk that we used as a curtain to her shower room.

Good thing Adrien's father owns a fashion business, Gorilla asked Nathalie. Sir Gabriel's assistant to what Adrien told us before. The door slam shut, producing a loud thud. Usual Captain who's always in his period. I saw Elsa grab her towel and happily got inside of the shower, closing the curtains. I shampoo my hair, I think I kind of like Elsa because she's very nice to all of us. We gave her a curtain that's colored in baby blue, enough to wrap her top. 

Eugene, Adrien and I prepared for Captain Frost, we expect him to yell at us when he saw it. Well, still waiting. We heard Elsa singing, always make our day. Her voice is nice. All of us finished and ran outside the field once we are all done changing clothes. 

Elsa jog behind me, catching up with me so I decided to slow myself down while running. "Hey, Tadashi.. Thank you. It means a lot to me", she said smiling as we jog.

"You're welcome. We are concerned because you're the only woman in the team, you're getting late sometimes because of waiting for us to finish, so we decided to make a barrier for your privacy", I chuckled. Elsa giggles, giving me a thumbs up.

Eugene and Adrien looked at Elsa with smiles and chuckles as we ran in one direction. "You all run so slow! Are you in the moon or what?!", we heard Captain Frost's voice said. 

"Talk to you later snowfall!", Eugene said. 

"Fall In!", Captain Frost commanded. We all fall in. Sometimes I wonder if Captain Frost's life is doing okay? He always keep a straight face, he rarely smile. Captain Jack have the face of a seventeen year old teenager which makes him look so much younger in his age, me and the boys were talking about it last night. It's because he look like he never age. 

"Hey, I noticed that Captain Frost's appearance is kind of suspicious to me", Flynn said as he lean his back against the wall, peeling some tangerine. Adrien came inside the room, Elsa's still not back from their girls night out.

"I got the curtains", Adrien lifted the bag with curtains in it and some strings to hang it with. "What are you guys up to?", he asked sitting down on top of the bed. 

"Did you notice how Captain Frost's face does not resemble his age? He looks so young, like seventeen or something", I said.

"Not really because he never smile and he always gets angry", Adrien said removing his black jacket and hang it at the edge of his bed. "But.. for a minute, yes I think his age doesn't make sense of how he looks like!", Adrien said.

"Maybe he's drinking a supplement to keep himself young or do you think he always visit a dermatologist? Or maybe he did a plastic surgery?", I asked. Maybe we are thinking too much about his age..

"Maybe. I kind of suspect him a little since the night his father sent his friends to find him, he's nowhere to be found and on top of that, he can't join the military if he's doing a surgery it will damage his face", okay now curiosity killed the cat.