Chapter 21: Streaming Accident

Another day, another drawing needs to be finish, Shigure thought when she looks at the artwork before her.

Recently, she opens a twitter account to publish her work, and its starting to get some attention. Although there are still flaws in it, but the feedback is quite good. With comments and retweet starting to come in, she feels motivated.

Yoshi! I will make another one tonight too! Shigure cheers up herself, giving her motivation to continues her work.

With her pc open, she opens up the software that she brough a while ago with her own pocket money, and start working on it. Drawing the outline of the character, the room is filled with the sound of mouse clicking and keyboard typing

Perhaps I should listen to something while I'm drawing. Shigure though to herself. She opens up youtube, and search through her recommended list. Looking through, she finds a certain person doing a live stream, or you can call her, Vtuber.

Osaki Ruma, a small Vtuber that Shigure manages to come across due to her colab with HT. Remembering the music video that she saw once, she ended clicking into it out of curiosity.

Never had she check up any of her live stream yet.

The stream titled 'Karaoke and an interview with a mysterious guest', with an image of Ruma holding a mic singing, behind a black figure with a question mark.

Clicking inside, she is greeted with Ruma singing a recently popular J-pop song. Her voice has a calmness that comes with it, and an upbeat tone that gives energy to anyone hearing it. It sure is nice to listen too.

Hiding the tabs, she continues her work with Ruma voice in her ear. It feels nice, knowing that you're not along in the night, with someone talking and singing for you.

Vibing to the music, occasional laughing to Ruma, it's a refreshing experience.

I quite enjoy it. Shigure thought to herself. The stream wasn't bad, its entertaining.

"Alright guys, I hope you all enjoy the stream so far." And later, with Ruma happy sound entering her ears, Ruma continues. "Most of you have seen the titles, and must be wondering, who is this guest that she is talking about? Well, its about time to that we reveal him, don't worry, you won't be disappointed." "Forgive me for the late reveal, he prefers to have less attention normally."

With that, Shigure see her pulling out a dark figure on her screen.

"Lets us welcome HT-san! The guest of our stream today, who has colab with me before if you know." And with an exciting voice, and a smile on her character, she announces it to her viewers.

"And today, we will be doing a colab, or more specifically, I will sing a song that is going to be release by HT in the future! And with that, hope you all will enjoy it!" "And we will have a short interview session with HT later, so stay tune for it too."

"So, lets us begin with his song, shall we?"

Meanwhile, Shigure mind is in a state of confusion. Her face give out an oddly cute expression.

Chotto Matte, so...HT is with Ruma right now? That HT? The mysterious one? Right behind the screen?

Looking over to the Chat, it is in complete Chaos right now. With message spamming all over it. Some excited over the suppose HT, some confuse with who he is, some questioning how she can proof that he is there.

Some even are fighting on which opinion are correct right now.

And suddenly, a pop-up rises from Shigure phone. Opening it, it's a notification from twitter, coming from someone she follows.