Chapter 15: Shirakami Fubuki wants to sleep together

Lying on the bed, with a pillow covering her face, a teenager girl remains motionless, with only small sound of breathing indicating that she is still alive.

She doesn't know how much time have pass since she has come back home, but right now, she just wants to lie on the bed, doing nothing.

She is just...tired.

"Imouto! Dinner is ready." An energetic sound passes through the door and enter the room, with pleasant smell of food stimulating her nose.

But she really doesn't have the mood for that now.

Ignoring the voice, the girls continue to dwell in her emotion, unwilling to get up. Times passes by, and once again the voice appear, but this time much closer to her.

"Nehhh...come have your dinner." The voice says it in a tired tone. "The food is getting cold already."

"...Just leave it there...I will eat it later." A small voice muffled by the pillow responded. "I..don't feel well now."

Sighing, the slightly elder sister removes the pillow on her imouto, revealing a young and cute girl, silently crying on the bed, not wanting to let anyone know.

...

Proceeded to sit on the bed, she putted her imouto head on her leg, and pat her head slowly.

"Still upset over your audition? Did you fail it again?" Waiting for a while, the young girl on her thighs replied with a slight nod. "Jeez...so what is the reason again?"

"...They say that my talent is lacking...and training a complete newbie in dancing is too much of an investment..." "They say I lack the potential to become an idol..."

"So, what are you going to do now? This is your tenth audition right?" Asking with a soft voice, the elder sister decide to do some consultation with her.

"Mom and dad aren't happy with what you are doing now, you know that right?"

"..." The imouto remain silent, unwilling to comment on it.

"Haihh...why do you want to be an idol so much? I didn't notice you are such an attention seeker in your childhood. Why don't you just consider other career?" Slightly frustrated, she questions her imouto "The world isn't about standing under the spotlight after all"

"But...but..."

This is my dream, to be an idol.

And the promises I made...

I don't want to give up that easily...

But do I even have a choice? Mom and dad aren't happy with me already...

Realising her leg getting wet, the elder sister sighed again.

She isn't going to give up, is she? How will I even convince mom and dad again... God my head hurt.

Patting her imouto again, both of them stays silent, quietly conveying their feeling to each other.

I want to achieve my dream, Onesan.

I don't want to see you crying and getting hurt again, Imouto.

...

On the very same day, HT releases a new song. And as usual, it became a hit on the internet. Hundred thousand of clicks in the very first day.

However, something is different this time.

A certain idol suddenly appears in front of everyone. Or we call it, virtual idol.

With a link under the official song description, people find themselves watching a video.

Under a Sakura tree, a certain girl is dancing elegantly under it. With flower petal covering the screen, she quickly got the attention of her viewer.