Chapter 1: Shirakami Fubuki is My Sister?? (edited)

It's been 14 years ever since Haruto arrives at this world.

Fading into darkness after that horrible fire, Haruto consciousness faded into emptiness, which seems to be a moment and eternity, something he never experience before.

Feeling nothing, thinking nothing, everything is nothing. A weird but oddly comfortable feeling.

Until one day.

He feel 'alive'

Out of no where, he knows that he is alive. The feeling of 'something' appear.

Slowly but surely, he regain his sense. Starting from simply feeling the water around him, and slight movement, he knows where he is right now, inside her mother womb.

And eventually, he was officially introduced to the world.

With the womb expanding and contracting, he force his way out to the outer world. The water who protected suddenly becomes a danger to him, drowning him in his ways out.

And eventually, he see light for the first time.

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Instinct kick in, and he started crying non-stop, fresh air started coming in. And for the first time, he uses his lung to breath. The air felt refreshing, as if life itself is entering his little body.

And a few day later, he was officially named Shirakami Haruto, of course without him knowing about it.

Living as an infant is a brand new experience to Haruto. His still developing body severely limit the things he can do.

His consciousness is blur, with his entire 24-year of life experience taking a heavy toll on him. Its a miracle how his brain manage to handle it without turning him into a complete idiot.

Most of the time, he have trouble doing actual thinking. He just act like a normal baby, crying for milk or just simply for affection. Until he grow up that is.

With that, Haruto first 4 year of this world passes by, occasionally blurting out weird word from his old memories, dreaming of weird scene he seems to experience before. He is the weirdo among his peers and other children.

Until that is, his sister is born.

Her sister isn't unique as a baby, just like any baby, she looks almost the same. Crying all day and requiring attention from others. But a certain blood connection just 'click'.

He know, that this is her sister, and he need to protect her.

And on the very same night that he meet his new sister, his old memories is unlock. A certain switch is flick, and memories begin to flooding in.

For the whole night, he suffer from a serious headache, his temperature rises to above 40 Celsius, almost frying his brain. Moaning in pain the whole night without his parent knowing, it is a miracle that he managed to survive un-harm from it.

With that, Haruto has finally, actually, reincarnated. Gaining his memory and awareness back.

Fast- forwarding to 10 years later, in a small condominium.

Inside, a child is reading through a note, beside is a contract on it.

White-haired, with a childish face, the green eyes fill with maturity that shouldn't suppose to exist inside such a young child. His face is filled with disappointment, anger, and despair.

"Onechan.... Are you okay? Your faces look black... did father go gamble again" A soft and small noises comes out behind the child.