Chapter 10: Shirakami Fubuki is Our Friend

https://ifunny

https://ifunny.co/picture/you-ask-fubuki-to-be-your-waifu-fubuki-triendzones-you-qHyriI1v7

Dropping off Fubuki at school, Haruto head off to the bakery.

There is a special order today, which require his attention.

Owner-san wants to celebrate his daughter birthday's tomorrow and wanted him to create a special cake.

The owner is a daughter-con by the way.

His daughter is about the same age as Fubuki, so he will make the cake in a cute style.

Mixing the butter and sugar with a mixer, he add in the correct amount of egga..

He will be making a classic chocolate cake, with oreo added in.it

Adding in the ingredient, he inserted it inside the pre-heated oven.

Waiting for it to be done, Haruto head out to the counter.

Not much people, which is understandable for a weekday.

He then started helping out at the counter.

"Here is your Lavender cake Miss, will you need us to add on any word on it?"

"Alright, so a 2kg Cheese cake, please remember to collect it next week, may I have your number so that I could remind you?"

"I will recommend this freshly baked Black Forest cake to you, as the bitterness of the chocolate and the sweetness of the cream combine together create an unforgettable experience for those who enjoy chocolate."

Serving the customer, he noticed a few familiar faces.

As his cake get more famous, the rumour of the baker being a handsome high schooler got spread out.

Resulting in some female customer lingering here, trying to flirt with him when the opportunity open out.

Haruto is aware of his look.

If its in his previous life, Haruto won't mind too much, he might even accept a few and try out a relationship.

But right now, his total age is 40.

With age, your thinking will change.

He just wants to find a normal girl and settle down, form a family and live a peaceful and happy life.

Not that he had find any yet.

And having girl preying on you just because of your look don't really feel good.

It's the same for both female and male.

Ignoring the girl who try to ask him for help, he went in to take out the cake in the oven.

He will need to do some icing and decoration with it.

Under the request of the owner, he will have to make his daughter favourite anime character.