Chapter 16: Shirakami Fubuki have a new home

As the lorry slowly left the road, disappearing in Haruto line of sight, he carries the crate in his arm, filled with stuff they used in their daily life.

Today, they are moving to a new house.

Turning his eyes upon the building, entering his eyes is a modern looking 2 storey-height building, with a small space for car to park inside if needed.

Sighing for a bit, Haruto enter the house which he doesn't really want.

Of course, he didn't have the money for a house, this was given to him by Yagoo, or specifically the companies of Yagoo.

He hesitated a bit, but he ended up accepting it anyway, due to the arrival of their new family member, Matsuri.

Renting a larger condominium while supporting all three of their daily expenses is hard, and he also need to save money for his two imouto education fund. Education in Japan isn't cheap.

More importantly, he wants his two imouto to live a comfortable life.

Just this one times, Haruto said to himself.

Of course, it comes at the course of needing to give some favour to them, but he doesn't really mind. Especially when its Sora and Yagoo.

Entering the house, is a wide living room, slightly empty due to the lack of furniture. They don't have much from their previous house.

Inside, Matsuri and Fubuki is running around, playing with each other on the empty space. Excited of the new, bigger and nicer house they are in.

They were informed that they both are going to get their own room from today onward.

Moving the crate in, Haruto wipe the sweat of his head and look at his imouto.

"Fubuki! Matsuri! Come here for a bit." Gaining some air from all the heavy lifting, he calls them in. "I need to let you all know about somethings."

With that, light but fast footsteps come closer, with giggling voice echoing through the empty house.

"Alright, so you both know that you are going to have your own room from now on, right?" "Yes!" The two loli replied in unison, with excitement in their voice.

"Good, but I want to let you all know that it comes with rules, letting you all have your own room." Looking at them, he let them know the rules.

"First, from now on, I won't enter your room, but that means that you will need to take care of your own room yourself, so learn to tidy your room, or live with a messy one."

"Second, from now on you all need to do house chores, I will teach you all to make a timetable, but you all need to help out alright?"

"Third, when you are away from homes..." Telling them the rules he set, Haruto wish to make the house more organise, and makes the girl be responsible for their action. Educating them as a responsible adult.

But giving children a long talk isn't really effective. Looking at the already sleeping Fubuki and Matsuri struggling to keep up, he put his hand on the head, sighing. "It's alright, I will remind you all from time to time about the rules."

With Fubuki eyes suddenly wide open, she jumped up with full energy, together with Matsuri, they both together shouted "Hooray!" With that, the two immediately run to their new personal room, with some basic furniture such as bed prepare inside by Yagoo.

Checking inside, its quite empty as expected, but with room of improvement. The two girls started imagining the things they want here in the future.