Chapter 14: Shirakami Fubuki can draw too

After ending his work in the bakery, Haruto hurry back home, wanting to finish dinner for both of her imouto.

Today the bakery is quite busy, so he had to stay back to finish all the work.

Coming back home, Haruto immediately open the fridge in the kitchen, revealing the food he brought a few day ago. Grabbing some shallot, he proceeded to cutting it on a cutting board. He wanted to prepare some mapo tofu, maybe some sweet and sour chicken too.

Personally, he prefers Chinese cuisine more.

"I'm home Onechan!" "I'm home." Two cute loli voice comes from the door, greeting Haruto together

"Welcome back. Dinner still need sometimes to be finish, so chill around first ya all." Welcoming them, Haruto proceeded to focus on his task right now, dismissing them to do their own things.

" Welcoming them, Haruto proceeded to focus on his task right now, dismissing them to do their own things

https://twitter.com/DremStir/status/1276122271396970496/photo/1

POV of Matsuri

It's been a week ever since Matsuri live together with the Shirakami's Family.

Going to school with Fubuki, coming back to a home where a smile always welcomse her, all these still feel unreal to her.

"Matsuri! So, do you agree with me?"

Beside her is her newfound Onesan.

They agree on that since Fubuki is born earlier than her.

Not paying attention before, Matsuri ask Fubuki, "About what?"

"About my drawing of course!!"

Ohh this. Matsuri recall their time at school.

Today, joining Fubuki's friend group, Fubuki showed everyone her latest drawing.

She had picked up drawing as a hobby recently, occasionally asking from advise from her friend, or ignoring the teacher in class to draw. She been a bit obsess with it recently.

Excitingly presenting her latest work which has been confiscated once by their English teacher, she manages to steal it back from her offices.

Looking through it carefully, Matsuri decided to give her new Onesan some encouragement!

...Its bad, very bad.

Claim by Fubuki to be a drawing of kamen rider fighting off evil villain, it looks more like an blob of green thing fighting off a blob of black thing, with some yellow line signifying some lighting coming off from their fighting.

At least for Matsuri, she doesn't quite get the evil villain concept.

But looking at Fubuki shinning eyes full of hope that someone will finally support her, she hesitate.

...

Saying sorry in her mind she said.

"Yah, it's quite good actually!" Forgive me for this Kami-sama.