Chapter 19: Where my heart will lives on (Part 2)

Ever since meeting Haato at the park last week, she has been visiting Haruto everyday in the bakery. Although he does wonder how she manages to get this information.

Sometimes, she starts up a commotion like yesterday, causing trouble and just mostly enjoy looking at Haruto suffering from her action; other times, she just quietly sits at the corner of the shop with some cake, reading a few light novels about romance and fantasy, and waited until Haruto finish his work, just to bid him goodbye.

The Haato right now is very different from the Haachama Haruto see from his previous life. Short haired, although the chaos inside of her is definitely there, but her in front of him right now is much more...human.

Not just an eldritch horror, but Akai Haato, Haachama.

"Hey Haruto-san! So, what are you going to do for tomorrow?" With her usual playful tone, Haato ask Haruto who is working around the reception area, on her hand is a book title 'The man who wander the world', a popular fiction in today teenagers.

"Me? I think I will just spend some time at home tomorrow." Thinking for a while, Haruto answer her. "And would you finally mind telling me why the heck are you coming to my workplace everyday now?" Quite frustrated, Haruto try to get an answer from her, which she refuses to give over this whole week.

"N O" Speaking word by word, with a slightly louder voice, she continues, "A lady must have her secret you know? Anyhow, you should be happy that a pretty, young, cute girl like me is visiting you every day!" Proud for her attractiveness, she says. "You know how much other male will envy for this treatment? You should be glad!"

"God... Don't you have anything to do? Studying like a normal girl? Working? Just anything in general?" Sighing, Haruto put his hand over his face.

Although it did feel fresh having a girl visiting him, and yes, he did feel slightly happy for it, but the mess that she started have immediately rebutted all his thinking.

Now, he just wants her to go home, not bothering him in work.

"Hehe...you won't need to know. Just be glad that I'm free for you." Giving off a seductive tone, she winks at Haruto with one of her eyes. Which Haruto completely ignore it by focusing on the reception.

"Anyway, so that's mean that your free tomorrow right... Would you want to come to my home?" Changing the topic back, Haato invite Haruto to her home. "By the way...My parents aren't there tomorrow...so even if you do anything weird, no one will know a thing." And with a naughty voice, Haruto feel some part of him switch on.

Damn it, this woman. Haruto take a deep breath and look back at Haato who is giggling at him right now.

"I will have to decline respectfully, I want to spend more time with my sister after all." And with a firm voice, he declines her offer.

"Ohh, too bad." Pointing her finger at her lips, Haato try to think of something.

"Then how about I visit your home then?" Haato suggests. "I will love to know your sister personally!"

She didn't manage to talk with Haruto's Imouto last week in the park, she would like to know them more.

Last week, Haruto just spend a small amount of time watching and just resting at Haato's secret place, before Fubuki fell down on the ground and he have to go off to take care of her.

"Going my house? Sure, I guess, although we rarely have guest..." Nodding slightly, Haruto is alright with the idea. "But don't you dare corrupt them with the mind of yours! Having you alone is already a great headache! And anymore then I will suffer from hypertension."