Chapter 4: Shirakami Fubuki is Sleeping Today

Over the pass 2 year, HT has become a famous name among the music industry.

Famous for his wide style of music, and the exceptionally high quality.

However most importantly, is his attitude on copyright.

He makes it so that as long as that people credited him when using his song, they are free to do anything with it.

Meaning he won't be profiting from their creation.

This has resulted in these 2 years a sudden boom of popularity of HT, with many individual or organisation using his song for many purposes.

Movies, Concert, Short video, Album...

HT has been a gospel to especially independent studio or newly arises content creator.

Never revealing his or her identity, HT becomes a figure cover with mystery.

Is he a male, or female? How old is he? Is HT an individual or an organization? What is his goal of releasing the copyright of all his song?

Many rumours have circulated around this name.

Genius, a selfless man wanting to make the world better, an individual wanting to gain fame, a broken heart man wanting to make music for the one he loves and lost.

Many people have lay claim about being HT, but none can prove it.

Leaving it to be a popular myth among the internet and the music industry

The man who is call HT.

Coming back to Haruto in the studio.

Right now, he is preparing to release the song <Senbonzakura >

This song has been his hardest creation so far.

It features a lot of traditional instrument from Japan, which Haruto have to personally find musician who master's in it in order to complete it.

And after a month, the song is finally almost finish.

But he still needs a singer for it.

His voice isn't bad, and he could sing it if he wants to. But he doesn't want to reveal his identity.

Instead, he chooses to hire other people help.

He often picks new singer who need popularity to help him complete the song.

The singer won't be given any money, but the fame it come by collaborating with HT along makes it worth it.

Of course, they were asked to keep his identity secret.

Many young men and women dream of one day receiving an email, for HT to invite them to complete a song.

Not only it will be a boom of popularity, but also an acknowledgement from him.

And today a young woman together with a man stand outside of the shady studio, wondering whether they have reached the right place.

"Are you sure that this is the place?" "I.. I think so? According to the email it supposed to be here"

A week ago, she received an email from HT himself, inviting her to collaborate in a song.

With the excitement of winning a lottery. Immediately, she accepted the invitation, not wanting to miss out this opportunity.

But when HT mention the time of recording, she express some worried, as being alone in the dead of night isn't really safe, thus she ask whether is ok if she can bring alone her manager with her.