Chapter 13: Shirakami Fubuki feel threatened

https://www

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hololive/comments/ium3w6/akai_haato_evolution_we_all_know_which_route_she/

Tokino Sora is doing her best today.

"Alright guys, that will be for today stream. Thank you all for joining with me in this stream!"

Smiling with her character, Sora ended the stream with her outro.

With that, she left her computer and take a rest on her sofa.

Streaming in the morning for two hours, she is quite tired after that.

She needs a quick nap.

Zzzzz

...

"Dehdehdeh! Dehdehdeh!"

Silencing the alarms which is set for 30 minutes, she rub her eyes and take a shower.

Stripping of her T-shirt which she had wear during dreaming, and unbuttoning her underwears, she enters and open the shower.

With the water raining down on her slender body, she started singing in the shower while rubbing herself with body shampoo.

Ahh... It's really refreshing.

After an hour, a freshly shower Sora appear in the room.

She been living alone ever since taking up the job as a Vtuber.

Living in a standard, middle-class apartment, Sora is satisfied with what she has right now.

The rent is cheap when compared to the other unit in this building.

Blowing dry her long, brown hair, and putting on some simple makeup, she headed out.

She will have to head to her company to finish a recording.

She will be dancing with her character for the music video.

This will be her first time doing something like this, she been practicing for a while since she knows about this.

Arriving at the company though a bus, she went upstairs.

"Afternoon Yagoo-san" Sora greeted Yagoo

Entering the recording place, Sora saw Yagoo standing over a few working crews, discussing about the later arrangement.

"Oh! Its Sora, you've come early huh?" Noticing Sora, he dismisses the crew to their work

"How's your practicing so far? Think you can handle it?"

"Should be ok, I've practice enough I think" Sora responded

Nodding in approval, Yagoo started preparing the devices needed.

In the meantime, Sora started wearing the motion detector on her limb, trying to be familiar with it.

It's quite heavy though.