Chapter 8: Shirakami Fubuki is angry today

Meeting Ui-mama is a pleasant surprise to Haruto.

A high schooler Ui-mama especially.

She is cute.

Going through her manga, it's not the best he has read, but it's certainly not bad either for a high school student.

Guess she really does have some talent in drawing.

Wonder will she ended up as a Vtuber again in the future.

Too bad I still don't know whether Ui-mama is Watame second account.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hololive/comments/hxgbja/watame_pointing_at_uimama_who_is_pointing_at/

After that small encounter, he and Fubuki goes through the convention with speed.

Looking though some manga, enjoy watching the cosplay their fans doing.

But Fubuki did enjoy it very much, wonder will she be interested in the 2D world after this.

Having a imouto who have the same interest with you is not a bad thing.

However. nothing really stands up to them, which is understandable for a small convention.

It's mostly just small anime studio trying to promote their merchandise and anime.

But looking at the fox beside him, he doesn't think that any merchandise can ever come close to her.

He is lucky to have Fubuki as her imouto.

It is her word and presence, who comforted him during his time in this world.

It keeps him together.

But still, he misses his family.

Not this life, the previous life.

His family is a blessed one, with a loving father and mother, and a baka little sister.

He wonders how are they doing right now, without his presence, will they still continue to live on a happy life?

Mother's food, father's old lame joke, his little sister trying to pull a prank on him.

He misses his old home.

He hopes that they are doing well in the other world.

Rubbing his eyes for a bit, it's been a long time since he has time to relax like this.

He glances over to Fubuki, standing beside him, watching him with a worrying look.

He put on a smile and give her a head pat. Letting her know that everything is alright.

She can be sensitive sometimes.

"Let's grab an ice cream, shall we"

"En" Fubuki quietly nodding her head.