Chapter 18: Where my heart will lives on (Part 1)

Today is a normal day.

Inside the bakery, business is as usual, the employee busy finishing the order for today. However, the same could not be say for Haruto.

"Excuse me lady, could you move away from the counter? You are making it extremely inconvenience for the other customer." Haruto with a # on his face, try to convince the girl in front of him to move away. "Or else we will have to resort to physical action, and we certainly don't want you to get hurt."

She has been standing in front of the counter ever since Haruto come out from the baking area, stopping the other from paying.

"Ohhhh...it's not my fault! It's all because that Haruto-san unwilling to call me by my name! Calling me lady...are you really that cold hearted!? I will move away immediately if you call my name now." Slightly dissatisfied, she grumbles and demand for Haruto to fulfil her request. "Or are do you really want to abandon a helpless, poor girl? Am I that unattractive already? Or is it that women really are much better than me?" As she finished speaking, her face turn to one resembling of a wife finding out her husband cheating on her, full of bitterness and sadness.

As the people around her started looking at Haruto with a weird face, one that is looking at a scum who abandon his girlfriend, Haruto headache kick in again,

God, why did I even choose to associate myself with her in the first place?

.

.

.

Just like any other Sunday, today Haruto brings his girls out playing again, spending family time with them, appreciating the time together.

And today, Haruto is going to teach them to fly a kite.

"Da,da,da,da.." With the wind blowing, Haruto run off as fast as he can, holding a string in his hand, the kite following him in his path.

Not far away, is his Imouto cheering for him, Fubuki jumping around excitingly, and Matsuri sitting down and watching him quietly.

And with the wind suddenly blowing harder, the kite finally lifts off to the sky.

Breathing in air, Haruto look at the kite who is now finally flying. The wind today is small, so he has to run fast for the momentum to catch up. But looking at the girls who is running over to him now, he is glad that he brings them both to the park.

Passing the string to them, the two quickly run off to another place with the kite, with laughter and smile. Watching them leaving his line of sight, Haruto decide to take a small rest at the field nearby, lying down on the grass, with his eyes looking at the sky.

Now that I think about it, it's been while since I look at the blue sky huh. Haruto thinks to himself.

Looking at the sky is oddly refreshing, and relaxing. With the cool air softly blowing on his face, he like the feeling of this. The sky stimulates his imagination, and relaxes his mind, and he emerge in nature as well.

"So, you like looking at the sky?" A soft female voice enters his ears, slightly confused, Haruto turn his eyes to the source. "Spending hour here looking at it...strange."

Entering his eyes, is a young female with a short, blonde hair. With a pair of light blue eyes who is now looking at the blue sky. Looking closer, Haruto finds some emotion inside her eyes, one who gives off the feeling of being lost, or...scare.

"Yup, I like it. It makes me feel at ease." Turning his eyes away to avoid starring at her for too long, Haruto continues. "The sky is wide, and tall. The feeling of it being infinite, with no ending, makes me think that I can achieve anything, and that I'm not limited to anything."