Chapter 2: Shirakami Fubuki loves burger

"Fubuki! Fubuki! Wake up! It's already 7am!"

Miss Fubuki decided to ignore the weird voice, and to continue her conquest in burger land

Single cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, triple cheeseburger, quadruplet cheeseburger...

"FU BU KI"

Miss Fubuki stated that she hasn't finish conquering burger land yet.

Waking up rubbing her eye, she looks at the 16-year-old teen who is wearing a pink apron standing in the room.

169cm, short, silk liked white hair. A blue-green colour iris. With a sturdy body and a fine-looking face, Haruto is no doubt consider attractive. However, the pink apron combines with the T-shirt he is wearing doesn't really show it off.

Climbing out from her bed, she proceeded to the bathroom.

Grabbing the toothbrush on the right by her instinct, she started brushing her teeth, a certified fox must have a clean tooth to make sure it can hunt its prey at max efficiency.

As she is brushing her teeth, Haruto started putting some cereal on table, together with a glass of milk.

155cm is quite low in his standard, so he makes sure that Fubuki get a glasses of milk every day.

...Maybe it will make a difference in the future?

15min later, Fubuki come in from the bathroom and start having her breakfast,

She will have school at 8am, so Fubuki need to finish her breakfast fast.

During that time, Haruto started preparing for Fubuki's bag.

"Pencil Box, Math Textbook, Japanese Textbook.... Fubuki! Where is your Science exercisers?"

"It's in the bedroom second drawer"

Looking at Haruto preparing her schoolbag, she started daydreaming about the pass 2 years.

After the day father left, Onechan start taking care of everything in the house. Cooking, cleaning dishes, laundry... Although she did also do some work, but Onechan is the one who do most of it.

However, she still has one question.

How did he manage to earn enough money to feed them both?

She may be small, but she knows human need money to survive in the society

Onechan never tell her what his job is. But she doubts that it's a normal one, at least she don't think there are any job that will hire a 14 years old boy as its employee.

Right?

"Fubuki! It's time to go!"

"okay okay, Onechan"

Tying up her shoes, she leaves the house with Haruto.

Today is a normal day.

After dropping Fubuki at school and giving her a kiss at the cheek, Haruto walk off to shop for some ingredient.

Going through the grocery, he decided to make burger for today's dinner, since Fubuki been behaving well recently.

...I mean she did just accidentally bite him yesterday for forcing her to eat Vege but its ok.

...She did bully her classmates by putting nail on their chairs

...Anyhow Fubuki is behaving well recently.

Dropping off the things, he heads off to a bakery just three streets away from his house.

This is where Haruto is working at.