Chapter 22: When the Vtubers are still small

...

Lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, Haruto rethink about his life.

His been like this for half an hour already.

Why am I such an idiot...I hate myself right now.

Leaking his voice in the stream, and later having to let Sora private it altogether, he is having a massive headache, again, but this time much more dire.

His fan base has stormed the internet yesterday, clips of his voice being distributed non-stop. Discussion of his identity is widespread in 4chan and reddit, trying to interpret his accent and guess what area he is living at. Some are making wild guesses on who HT could be.

There is a manhunt going on right now, and he is the target. And its all because that he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Thus, Haruto with his last-ditch effort, try to protect his normal life, by phoning Yagoo, who he knows have experience and the connection to solve this kind of problem.

With some grumble and complain coming from the other side of the phone, and Haruto awkward laugh, Yagoo promises to do the best he could. And hours late, a considerate amount of site and video of his clips is removed from the internet. Slightly calming down the outrage's situation

Still, he is sure that the clips of his leak voice are still being circling around in his dedicated fans.

God...I hope the situation won't get any worse. But according to murphy's law, everything that can go wrong will eventually go wrong. And Haruto don't like the chances.

Although he doubts that anyone will be able to find out his identity with his voice alone, as he believes plenty of people will have about the same sound as him, but who knows? What if someone were to comes to his house one day?

...I should stop worrying now. Life is still going on after all.

Leaving his comfortable bed and scratching his hair, Haruto leave his room, tired.

Outside at the living room, he sees three loli hanging around, Fubuki, Matsuri, and Aki, who comes over here to play after school. Playing around as usual, the three runs around the now big house, playing catch.

"Girls, I will be heading outside to buy some grocery alright? Don't hurt yourself while playing." Leaving with that word, he closes the door, and give them the privacy to have their own fun.

And also, that the fridge is already empty, of course.

"Alright safe journey!" Matsuri say with a caring voice

"Bring me some ice cream too!" Fubuki demand, which is replied with a muffled sound of no coming through the door. And later follow by Fubuki cry of sadness.

"Be safe," Aki who is only here for fun.

With the sound of door locking, the three proceeded to have their fun, but this times much happier, as they don't need to worry about Haruto interrupting them.

"Neh neh, I want to ask you both." After playing for a bit, they decide to take a rest and chill around the sofa. Which is then follow by Aki asking her friends some question.

"What are you all planning to present for our graduation ceremony?" "My class is doing a drama, but we haven't decided on the script yet..."

"Eto, our class is doing a dance performance." Matsuri replied immediately.

"But the song suck! Who even use that song to dance anyway! I hate that idiot!" Which is then follow with Fubuki complain. " 'YOUNG MAN' !!! Who the frick still use that song today!? And moreover, you all agree with him!?"