Chapter 20: Thus, the title of Shirakami Fubuki is gone

After Haato visits to Haruto's house, he feels his distance between her has shorten a lot since then. With her still visiting him daily and bothering him, his work life has become a lot more interesting since then.

Seeing the other sides of her on that day, it shows that she is still a small girl after all. Although her physical age may be larger than him. Haruto thinks to himself

But having friend really do hit differently.

And with time flies by, Haruto find himself at the studio again, trying to think off a new song to use for his next colab with Sora.

With a short break, he is back with his second career again.

Holding a pen on his hand, Haruto blank out slightly, thinking of idea.

The colab is already confirm after the day they move into the new house. Sora and Yagoo's company have anticipated this since then. And he doubts this will be the last one.

Paying off a house really isn't easy. Haruto thought.

In front of him, is a bunch of song sheet that didn't make it to the list.

Sora audience is still mainly Japanese, so English song is a no no. Her audience is also mostly teenagers or young adult, so the song needs to be a trendy one, not an old classical.

Damn it, why didn't I memorise more Japanese song in the pass. Scratching his head, he tries to think of something in the middle of the night, regretting not paying more attention to J-pop song.

He could just bring out any song and it would be alright, but he wants to make something that is suitable for her.

Occasionally moving over to the electronic keyboard and playing a few keys, after that coming back to his table to write a few notes down. This repeated for a while, and to no avail.

With that he decided to check on some stream to refresh his mind.

In particular, Sora's one.

Watching through her archive, Haruto try to analyse what song works for her and her audience best.

Comparing her to her future self. Most of her stream is about singing, talking, and just overall a normal idol-based stream. There isn't any steam on game like what she does in the future.

Still, the stream is overall quite good, relaxing, nice to watch and listen too.

Its hard to say whether which one will work better, but Sora did end up transitioning to more of a live streamer in the future.

Watching Sora character in the screen, his allow his mind run wild, hoping that his mind will pick up something that he listens before. With that, he hops into one of Sora's karaoke stream, with Sora unique voice playing in his earphone.

And suddenly, something in his mind click.

A certain melody started playing in his head, one that he has heard before.

Instantly moving his chair away from his laptop, he started playing the keyboard, trying to recreate the melody in his mind. And with that, minutes, hour passes, with the melody become clearer and clearer.

His finger slowly moves onto each key, sensing the next move, and finding the right sound.

Closing his eyes, Haruto focuses on the music itself. Submerging his consciousness into the colourful world.

Notes become alive, with each key forming a bigger picture in the end. A song that is about a simple form of love of only wanting to be by the side of someone you love, not wanting to leave.