Chapter 3: Shirakami Fubuki wants to survive

Shirakami Haruto is having a headache.

With a debt of 300,000, and barely enough money to last for a month, he need money, fast.

For the next few day, he started wandering around, trying to look and think of something.

But for now, he is out of luck.

"Maybe I should pick up music again."

Haruto ended up choosing music as his major mainly due to his passion and talent in it.

Since coming to this world, he hasn't touched music until now. His family don't really have the luxury to educate them in music.

But it won't stop him from using it.

Since no one will hire him, Haruto is thinking of becoming a music creator.

He already is one in his previous life, so he is familiar with it.

However, he needs an actual place to record it.

And that's when he stumbles onto this studio, creepy, shady, dark.

Entering it, the interior is surprisingly nicely decorated, and giving off a professional feel.

He was greeted by the receptionist.

"Little boy, where is your parent?"

Haruto forget that he is still in a 14-year old body.

"Uncle, I'm here to rent a room."

"Uhmm but..."

The studio equipment isn't cheap, and children aren't really well known for behaving well.

"There isn't any rule which state that only adults can rent a room right? I will pay for it if any damage is done."

But still replacing them aren't easy.

"... Let me get the owner here, wait a few second"

The owner is a man who look like in his mid-40, with a dark brown iris. Haruto wonder by any chance is he also been in the music industry before.

"Kiddo, this isn't a place to play game alright. Where is your parent?'

"I'm serious Mr, I need a room to record a song."

A stubborn brat with too much fantasy huh.

"Do you even have the money to rent the room?" "Here"

Handing the man, the money, that is his last-ditch effort to maintain him and Fubuki independent.

If all else fail, he will have no choice but to pray that they will end up in good hand.

Looking at the money in hand, the man goes silent.

A silent few minutes passing, just when Haruto is getting worry.

"Follow me"

"Show me that you can actually handle it

Opening the door to one of the rooms, the owner let Haruto in.

Haruto sighed with relief.

He was afraid the owner will send him away.

With the owner examining his every action, Haruto started setting up the room for recording.

Under his shocking eyes, 14-year-old Haruto handle the equipment without any trouble.

It's no surprise to Haruto since his been dealing with these equipment for around 8 years. And with a 20min set up, he proved himself to the owner that he has the knowledge and the ability to use it, and use it well.