Thirty Four.

"I can smell your arousal."

Embarrassment and humiliation washed over her like a tsunami. Jasmine was internally freaking out. He could smell her arousal?! Why has he not told her before?

She hung her head in shame at the many times she knew she had been aroused around him where, unknowingly to her, he would have been suffocated by her scent because she just knew that he affected her that badly.

She made a noise of embarrassment, pressing her palms against her eyes, her shoulders curling in as her cheeks were set aflame.

"Ugh, I'm so embarrassed." She said in a soft voice to herself, unsure if he could hear her under the shower stream. But Taehyung could hear her just fine with his enhanced hearing.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, baby." He said, turning the tap off. Jasmine flinched at the noise, another whoosh of heavy fog filling the bathroom as Taehyung pushed open the shower door to step out.

She flinched once again when his warm, damp hand touched her bare shoulder that her camisole didn't cover. The heat of his hand radiated through her shoulder and warmed her up.

Turning around, she realized she made a mistake. Her eyes bulged out of their sockets at the sight of Taehyung's bare chest. Water droplets cascaded down his toned torso, captured by the fluffy, white towel that hung low on his hips. His long hair was dripping water down the sides of his face and down his chest, but it was the gaze that Taehyung had that made her voice catch in her throat. Heavy and alluring, he looked at her like he wanted to eat her up, and if that didn't make her heart race and her thighs clenched, she didn't know what would.

Taehyung swallowed harshly as his nostrils flared, his eyes rolling shut. When he opened his eyes, he stared her down and clenched his jaw tight. Her heart pounded in her chest and her knees pressed together. A staggered breath passed Taehyung's lips.

"I'm going to change now, but you're more than welcome to stay." He said in a low, raspy voice as he traced the edge of his towel with his index finger. Jasmine gulped, scrambling up to her feet and almost slipping in the tub.

"I-I'll go." She stammered, stepping out of the tub. Taehyung held her forearm to steady her as she maneuvered herself onto the tiled floor.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't mind giving you a little show." He said seductively, low in her ear. Jasmine trembled and stepped away from him.

"Just get changed." She uttered, opening the bathroom door to step out. The fog escaped with her as she hurried to push the door shut behind her. Taehyung's chuckle could be heard through the door.

Jasmine placed her palm on her chest, trying to ease her rapidly beating heart. Taehyung had her wrapped around his finger and he didn't even know it. She loved this part of him as much as she loved his sweet side. Everyday Taehyung showed her a new side of him that she adored just as much as the rest of him. Even before when he was feeling needy and needed comforting, she adored that side of him as well.

Taking a deep breath, Jasmine made her way to her bedroom and fluffed her pillows and pulled the sheets open for Taehyung to slip into after. Even though Taehyung was acting that way in the shower, she knew he still wasn't feeling well from whatever it was. She would ask Jimin about it tomorrow.

Jasmine slid into her covers just as Taehyung appeared in the doorway, dressed this time, rubbing his eyes tiredly. She immediately moved to the side of the bed so that Taehyung had more space. As he padded into the room, he switched off the light and shut the door, a loud yawn escaping him. Taehyung lifted the blanket and laid down, immediately pulling Jasmine into his chest, his nose resting on the side of her neck.

"Do you feel better after your shower?" She whispered, placing her hand on top of his comfortingly. He slid his nose along Jasmine's neck as he mumbled a 'yes' into her skin.

"I still feel the buzzing sensation everywhere but I feel better washing the sweat off my skin." He murmured tiredly, clamping his teeth gently on her neck. Jasmine let him do what he wanted - if he wasn't feeling well and this made him feel better or comforted, then that's all that mattered.

"It'll pass tiger, I hope it's just a one day sickness that you have. If it keeps going for a couple more days then we'll go see a doctor together." Jasmine turned in Taehyung's arms so that she was facing him and pressed a gentle kiss onto his lips. Taehyung smiled sleepily and kissed her again softly before pulling back.

"Thank you for caring for me so much, J." Jasmine's heart clenched at the sincerity she heard in his voice.

"You're more than welcome. I don't think you understand how much you mean to me." Jasmine lifted her hand to stroke his cheek gently.

"How much?" Taehyung asked softly. His eyes were closed and his breathing had begun to even out. Jasmine pondered over his question for a moment.

"Well, I can't really put it on a scale like that," she explained. "But you're the first person I think about when I wake up in the morning and the last person I think about when I go to sleep. And you're the only one I want to dream about as well. It's like I don't want to part from you even when I'm asleep, as strange as it is."

"Sounds like love to me." Taehyung mumbled almost incoherently before soft snores sounded out from him. Jasmine's heart skipped a beat as she considered his words, but looking at Taehyung right at that moment, with his mouth parted softly and his face looking so angelic and soft while he slept, she had to admit that he was right.

"I think so too." She whispered even though she knew that it fell on deaf ears.

"I love you, Taehyung."