Twenty Seven.

"Let's get out of the house!" Taehyung announced from his position in Jasmine's lap. Her fingers that were stroking his head petted his ears as she looked down at him. Taehyung emitted a soft purr as he relaxed into her lap.

"Out of the house?" She asked.

"Out of the house." He repeated, nodding. Shuffling, he moved to sit up and face her. "I'm perfectly happy just laying here with you like this though, tiger." Jasmine replied. Taehyung frowned, his eyes flat as he looked at her.

"We always do this," he whined. "Not that I mind of course - but don't you think it would be nice to get out of these sweats?" He asked, pulling her up from the couch and holding her close. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and looked up at him.

"What did you want to do?"

"How about we go to the beach? I've never been there before." Jasmine's eyes widened at his revelation.

"You've never been to the beach?" She shouted incredulously. Taehyung just stared down at her and nodded slowly.

"Alright," she said determinedly. "We're going in fifteen minutes. Go get ready." Taehyung's eyes widened in excitement, his ears twitching. "Thank you baby." He exclaimed, bending down to give her a sweet kiss on the lips. Before he could run off, she pulled him down and kissed him one more time, softly pressing her lips on his before giving him a kiss on the nose. He chuckled and tugged them both upstairs, pushing her into her room while he ran to his.

Sighing, Jasmine rummaged through her closet looking for her bathers. She found her favourite bikini set - a white strapless bikini top with a sweetheart neckline and matching bikini bottoms and put them on, throwing on a lightweight summer dress on top. Pulling her hair into a bun, she grabbed a large tote bag and put four towels in there as well as some sunscreen and her sunglasses.

She made her way into the kitchen and cut up some watermelon and strawberries as a snack to bring to the beach. Taehyung scampered into the kitchen wearing a plain shirt and board shorts. His tail was neatly tucked into his shorts and his ears were covered by a loose cap.

"Ready, baby." He said into her ear, wrapping his arms around her. She hummed, leaning back into his body as she put the fruit into the container.

"Here," she called, turning around and picking up a strawberry, placing it on his lips. Taehyung watched her as he opened his mouth, taking a bit of the juicy strawberry. The sweet juices seeped out of the strawberry and began to run down the side of Jasmine's hand. He took a hold of her wrist and pulled it up to his mouth, his tongue sliding out to lick the trail of the juice as he locked eyes with her. Jasmine took in a sharp intake of breath, her lips parted.

"Mmm, my favourite." He said lowly, lowering her hand and plucking the strawberry from her grasp, popping it into his mouth before putting the fruit container into the tote bag and taking it towards the front door.

"Coming, J?" He asked, humour evident in his tone as she remained frozen in the kitchen. She flushed, quickly washing her hands before quickly following him out the door.

When they finally arrived at the beach, Jasmine laid out two of the towels onto the sand next to each other so it looked like a picnic blanket. Taehyung looked around in wonder, curling his toes in the sand  experimentally at the foreign texture under his feet.

"Wow." He uttered in awe, watching the waves crash into the sand. "It's beautiful." He murmured. Jasmine warmed at his expression, pulling him down to sit on the blanket with her. Tugging at his shirt, she motioned for him to take it off. Taehyung did so wordlessly, reaching his arms behind him to grab the back of his shirt and pull it over his head in one swift movement. Jasmine stared, watching him wordlessly as her mouth watered at the expanse of softly tanned skin that was revealed.

Taehyung leaned back on his palms after folding up his shirt and tucking it into the bag. Swallowing roughly, Jasmine pulled out the sunscreen from the back and squeezed some into the palm of her hand.

"Here," she handed the bottle to Taehyung with her other hand. "Put some of this on so that you don't burn. I'll rub it onto your back." The sun rays weren't too strong today but Jasmine burnt easily so she needed the extra protection. Taehyung did as ordered and rubbed it onto his body, wherever he could reach.

Jasmine lathered the sunscreen between her palms to spread the lotion before pressing her palms onto his warm back. She slowly rubbed the lotion over his back and over his firm shoulders, not forgetting to apply some on the sides of his body. When she was done, she stood up and pulled her dress off her body, before bending to put it into her bag. She yelped as she felt a smack on her butt. Whipping around, she glared at Taehyung accusingly. He had the nerve to look at her innocently, the sides of his mouth curved up.

"That hurt." She complained, rubbing her butt cheek.

"Want me to kiss it better?" He asked cheekily. Jasmine shoved him in the shoulder playfully before settling back down and applying sunscreen on herself.

"Can you please put sunscreen on my back for me?" She asked the hybrid, squeezing some onto his palm before shuffling to sit between his legs. Taehyung gulped. His palms gently worked the lotion into her soft, smooth skin. He focused on his task, ignoring the tingling sensation in his fingers as he brushed her skin.

Jasmine fought against the tremble that wanted to wreck through her body at the feeling of Taehyung's hands on her. The rough pads of his fingers were a stark contrast to how gentle he was with his touch on her skin. She couldn't fight the tremble that course through her when his hand slipped under the band of her bikini top to apply sunscreen as well.

"Done." Taehyung said roughly, his breath whispering against her ear. His hands slipped to rest on his knees that were bent on either side of her small frame.

"Thank you." She said, sounding more breathless than she intended. She leaned back and rested her head in the groove of his shoulder and neck. The heat radiating between his chest and her back kept her on alert, unable to relax completely.

"So is ocean water actually salty?"