Twenty Six.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Taehyung said breathily, his gaze heavy as he watched Jasmine.

"Do what?" She asked nonchalantly, trailing her hand up past his bellybutton to the light grooves of definition on his stomach. He shuddered under her touch, nose flared as he took in a deep breath of her scent. She smelt mouthwatering, especially with the undertone of perspiration from chasing after him - it only heightened her natural scent and made it more delectable.

"Baby, if you touch me like that, I can't promise that I'll be able to hold myself back." Jasmine's fingers trailed upward, spanning her fingers across his toned chest and rested them above his heartbeat. She could feel the heavy thrum against her palm, the beat erratic. She felt pride and satisfaction flow through her, knowing that she affected him as much as he affected her.

"Hold yourself back from what?" She moved her face close to his and asked in a seductive whisper. Taehyung's grip on her hips tightened, pressing into her flesh with the perfect amount of pressure that made her toes curl. He slowly moved his face toward the curve of her neck where her pulse beat under her skin and flicked his tongue against it. Jasmine hummed and arched her back, her hands moving up to grasp his strong shoulders.

"Holding myself from sinking my teeth in and marking your pretty neck." He growled. Jasmine's whole body trembled as red hot heat poured over her at his words. Taehyung gently pushed her hips to put some space between them - her scent had increased tenfold and it was making his brain fuzzy.

"Does it... feel good?" Jasmine asked, her lip trembling from her imagination as she pictured it. She would let him do it if he ever asked. The idea of it made her hot all over. Taehyung let out a soft moan at her words, picking her up and placing her onto his lap, her legs on either side of him. She gulped, tightening her grip on his shoulders as she felt a bulge under the curve of her ass.

"Baby, don't tease me." Taehyung moved his head toward Jasmine's and captured her lips with his. The kiss was slow but there was a sense of urgency in it as Taehyung molded his lips against hers and moved languidly. Jasmine followed his lead, focusing on his bottom lip as she slid her hands up from his shoulders to the nape of his neck, curling her fingers into the bottom of his hair. Taehyung opened her lips with his and began suckling her bottom lip between his mouth before licking it and sliding his tongue into her mouth, his hands moving to her waist to press her tightly against him. She chased his tongue with hers, arching her back as she began kissing him more urgently, gripping his hair as if it was the only anchor keeping her sane.

His kiss was intoxicating. It was like fire was licking at her from the inside out. Every slide of his tongue against hers made her lose more of her sanity. Every whiff of that unknown intoxicating scent that began to swirl in the air made her tremble from head to toe.

Taehyung slid his tongue around hers and pulled her tongue into his mouth, sucking on it gently and Jasmine swore that she saw stars. She shuffled in his lap, trying to move higher to kiss him better, gripping the ends of his hair more tightly to pull herself up. But as her core brushed against his barely clothed bulge, they both separated and let out moans of pleasure.

Taehyung rested his forehead against hers and breathed heavily, eyes screwed shut. He was trying his hardest to control himself right now. Jasmine was just as affected, panting in ragged breaths as she moved lower to sit on his thighs, putting space between their bodies. After their breathing had somewhat returned to normal, Jasmine untangled her fingers from his hair and slowly slid of his lap.

"I-uh, I'm gonna get you a shirt otherwise we're never going to get your hair cut." She giggled nervously, flouncing out of the room. Taehyung took in deep breaths, willing himself to calm down. Her scent was still in the air and it was making it hard for him to concentrate. Slowly, his pupils returned to normal and he felt more relaxed, finally opening his eyes. Jasmine came back in after about five minutes and threw one of his shirts at him and he silently pulled it over his head and over his body.

Jasmine watched as he did so and felt a bit of regret. He really was beautiful. It was a shame for him to cover it up. Sighing in disappointment, she moved back in front of him and gave him a bright smile.

"Okay tiger, I'm going to need you to stay completely still for me, alright?" She said, grabbing the comb and spray bottle filled with water off the counter. He eyed the bottle nervously but nevertheless nodded at her slightly. She moved into the space between his legs before spraying at the front of his hair. Taehyung pulled back and hissed, his teeth bared as his ears pulled back flat against his head. Jasmine frowned, looking at him disapprovingly.

"Did you just hiss at me, mister?" She asked accusingly, staring at him with a cocked brow. "I don't like water." He whined, shaking the water out of his fringe.

"You shower just fine though." She pointed out.

"That's different." He argued. Jasmine sighed at him. "I still have to dampen your hair to cut it. It won't hurt, I'll do it as quickly as possible and still keep a lot of the length for you." Taehyung nodded grumpily. He knew that she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Alright, close your eyes." She said, moving the spray bottle back up. He closed them tightly, holding her hips for comfort. When she sprayed the water onto his hair, he flinched but didn't make a noise as she continued to dampen his head. Jasmine got to work, brushing out his soft curls and cutting his hair, staring from his fringe before moving up higher and trimming the hair of his ears. After about 20 minutes, Jasmine has finally finished, brushing out the hair on the base of his neck. She kept it a bit longer than she normally would - she found that she enjoyed sinking her fingers into his hair there.

"All done." She called, stepping back to look at her masterpiece. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes on at a time, his ear twitching. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. Jasmine had cut his hair back to slightly brush his eyelashes, just how he liked it. She had neatened up the fur on his ears too so they looked nice and neat, the white tips standing sharp and tall on his head. The hair on the back of his head still curled gently around his neck how he liked it. And the best part was that it didn't hurt at all. He looked at Jasmine in awe. How could she be even more perfect than she already was? He slid his hand up to interlace his fingers with hers and looked at her adoringly.

"Thank you." He said quietly, his eyes gentle and smile soft. Jasmine's heart swelled in her chest. She smiled back and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Anytime, tiger."