Twelve.

"Him or me?" Jasmine blanched. What had gotten into him?

"Him or me?" Taehyung repeated, his eyes boring straight into hers. Jasmine's heart was pounding at their close proximity that was so much different from usual.

"You of course, silly cat." She tried pushing a his shoulders to move him off of her but he wouldn't budge.

"But you love him." His voice went deep and gravelly as he spat the words out.

"I loved him. Past tense. He was my first and only boyfriend. But it was a long time ago now, tiger."

"I won't let him have you." She could hear the vulnerability in his voice and softened. She reached up and placed her palm on his cheek, stroking it softly.

"You don't need to worry about that, tiger." She wrapped her arms around Taehyung in an attempt to hug him but he shrugged off her advances.

"Mine." Taehyung growled, dipping his head into the crevice of her neck, inhaling deeply with a soft groan before brushing his cheeks and nose all along her neck and jaw. He was being a bit more aggressive than usual, hating the scent of the human on her.

"I'm going to erase that humans scent off you for good." Jasmine winced when he scented her too roughly along the sensitive spot underneath her ear but she didn't dare complain. Taehyung continued to laver his scent along her neck, slowly calming down his anger as she smelt more like him, more like the both of them. He gulped harshly, pushing his nose deep into her neck beside her hairline and taking a deep breath where her natural scent blended so enticingly with his. She always smelt so good for him. His eyelids fluttered as he took another deep breath of their scent, feeling his body warm and that tight pull in his stomach. He had already finished scenting her but he wasn't ready to pull away just yet.

His mouth dragged along the line of her throat, applying soft pressure here and there in soft kisses. Jasmine's hand reached up to grip the base of his hair at the nape of his neck when he brushed a particularly sensitive spot, a gasp leaving her mouth as her back arched up into his hovering body. Taehyung couldn't help it. He pressed his body right against hers, feeling every soft curve and swell of her body against his and began kissing her neck properly, peppering soft open mouthed kisses wherever he could reach. Jasmine's other arm reached behind Taehyung's back and up to grip his shoulder as she turned her neck to the side, unconsciously submitting to him.

Taehyung hummed in approval before kissing his way up toward the base of her ear. He nuzzled into her sensitive spot, a soft moan escaping her pretty lips as her body pressed harder against his. Taehyung's hand slid down the side of her body to grip her hip and hold her in place and his tail began gliding up and down the length of her leg lazily. He pressed his lips against the sensitive spot before gliding his tongue and suckling on it, pulling the skin softly into his hot mouth. Jasmine's grip of Taehyung's hair became harsher as she tugged on it, her eyes rolling back in pleasure as soft little pants left her mouth.

Taehyung was driving her crazy. She loved his possessive side and how dominant he could be if he wanted to. He made her feel things she had never felt before, whether it was her physical attraction or emotional attraction. But she couldn't think straight once that sweet smell began to invade the air. She didn't know what it was but it was like it was made to arouse her, not that she needed help in that department. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath of the enticing scent, beginning to feel herself flush all over as her body began to warm. All of a sudden, their blended scent became more potent in the air and it sent a rolling wave of arousal straight through Taehyung. He knew that if he didn't stop now, he didn't know what would happen. Swallowing harshly, he took one last deep inhale and pressed one more lingering kiss on her neck before rolling off her and walking out of the room. He needed to get away from her before he did something stupid. Like mark her against her will.

Jasmine sat up at the absence of warmth that seemed to leave her body. She saw Taehyung leaving the room and sighed to herself. She couldn't stop the pang of hurt that she felt in her heart. Maybe he just didn't find her as attractive as she found him. She was being stupid, how could he want her like that? He just didn't want to have another male scent on his owner.

Shaking her head, she got off the bed and smoothed our her wrinkled clothes. Walking into the kitchen, she saw Taehyung rummaging through the pantry so she leaned her body against the counter.

"Feeling better, kitten?" She teased, trying to lighten up the mood. Taehyung looked at her, his hair all disheveled and messy and his lips a darker shade of pink. She blushed, realizing that she had done that to him.

"Yeah." His voice was husky and it send a flood of heat to her core. She was still reeling from what just happened so she couldn't blame herself. Taehyungs nostrils flared as he swiftly turned back around, grabbing a packet of chips without looking and walking to the living room to have a seat. He quickly turned on the TV and began to munch on the chips distractedly, not watching the TV but not looking away from it either.

Jasmine plopped herself onto his lap, turning toward him to stare. If he noticed her staring, he didn't show any signs of it. She continued to stare at him without moving. Taehyung's quickly glanced at her from the side of his eye before looking back at the screen, reaching his hand back into the chips. Jasmine grabbed at his hand, holding onto his long fingers. Finally, he turned to look at her. He noticed her bottom lip jutting out in a soft pout from his in attention toward her. She looked so small and sad, holding his big hand in her little one and her feet tucked underneath her in his lap. He chuckled gently.

"That's not fair J and you know it." Jasmine smiled in victory, her eyes crinkling. It seemed like he was going to ignore what happened in the room so she went along with it.

"Let's go do something fun."