Thirty Three.

When Jasmine and Taehyung finally arrived home, Taehyung immediately draped himself over her. Jasmine stumbled, trying to support his weight as much as she could.

"You're squishing me." She managed to say from under him, but that only made him put more weight onto her.

"Hey - wait-!" Jasmine's knees buckled under her and they both fell into a heap at the entryway. Jasmine winced in pain from under Taehyung; her butt had hit the floor with the most pressure but Taehyung had protected her head and body as much as he could by having his arms wrapped around her protectively. As Taehyung had made no move to get off her, she exhaled heavily and relaxed as much as she could on top of the hardwood floors.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked from above her, unwinding his arms so she would be more comfortable and instead, shuffling down to rest his head in the crook of her neck and holding her waist.

"Just fine." She murmured. Taehyung settled on top of her, tangling his legs with hers as he closed his eyes. She listened to the inhale and exhale of his chest, the puffs of air warm against her neck.

"Are you feeling any better now, tiger? You were pretty wary of Jimin and Jungkook today," Jasmine mentioned. "A lot more than usual, at least." Taehyung made a noncommittal sound at the back of his throat.

"They were too close to you." He replied lowly, diving his face further into her neck and breathed in deeply. She reached a hand around him to play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"I meant is your skin still feeling prickly? I noticed that you've gone a bit more pale than usual. Should we head up to bed?" At the mention of his skin, Taehyung's began to buzz as goosebumps broke out along his skin. His tail swished in the air behind him as he began to pant, screwing his eyes shut.

Immediately, Jasmine sat up with his head still pressed into her neck and his body between her legs. She pulled his face back and placed a palm against his cheek. "Tiger, are you okay?" He pressed his face back into her neck and took in a few deeps breaths, her scent soothing him.

"I don't know, I just feel all funny. It's like an itch I can't scratch." He muttered, taking in another deep breath. His fingers tightened his grip on her.

"How about we both get cleaned up and ready for bed?" Jasmine suggested, her hands rubbing up and down his back comfortingly. After a few seconds, Taehyung nodded and moved to get off of Jasmine so they could both stand up. He trudged slowly after Jasmine up the wooden stairs, fingers wrapped around hers in a vice grip. Jasmine took Taehyung to his room and started taking out pajamas for him as he didn't seem to have the energy to do so himself. Not that she minded - she loved looking after him in any way she could.

"Alright, here are your clothes. You go shower in the bathroom and I'm going to shower in mine and then we can head to bed, okay?" She said, handing him his clothes. Taehyung made a noise of disgruntlement in the back of his throat, looking at her in alarm.

"I can't shower with you?" He pouted, ears drooped in disappointment. Jasmine's cheeks flushed. They had never showered together before and she wasn't about to start now.

"Umm, no."

"But why?" He whined, his ears drooping even further. "I need to be close to you otherwise I feel sick."

"I'll only have a quick shower, alright? I'll be super fast!" She insisted. Taehyung nodded grumpily so she quickly kissed him on the cheek to appease him before running to the en-suite in her bedroom and showering.

When she was done, she slipped her pajamas on and wrapped her hair up in a towel, brushed her teeth and rushed to the bathroom door to get to Taehyung's room. To her surprise, Taehyung was pressed up right against her bathroom door with a frown on his face. She let out a small scream of fright at the sight of him filling her door frame.

"You said you'd be quick." He grumbled, crossing his arms on front of him. He looked paler again, sweat matting his hair to his forehead as he looked at her tiredly. Her heart lurched as she looked up at him.

"Oh I'm sorry, tiger," she crooned, pulling his arms down from his chest so she could give him a hug.
"Let's get you cleaned up and ready for bed."

Taehyung walked sluggishly to the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bathtub as Jasmine turned on the shower for him, adjusting the temperature so that it was perfect.

"Alright, hop in. I'll just be right outside the door." She said, ushering him toward the shower as she left the bathroom. Taehyung's clammy hand wrapped around her wrist, causing her to turn around.

"Can you wait for me in here? I get anxious when I can't see you." He said in a small voice, looking at her worriedly. Her heart stuttered in her chest.

"O-okay. I'll sit in the tub until you're done." She fumbled, sitting on the edge of the bathtub where the cat had just been sitting, but facing away from the shower. She felt her cheeks warm, but she wasn't sure if it was from the heat of the steam in the shower or from the fact that she could hear Taehyung undressing behind her.

She could hear his clothes drop to the floor. The sound of him picking up the clothes and tossing them into the hamper. His feet padding toward the shower. The shower door opening and wet feet padding to step under the stream. And, the heavy sigh of relief that Taehyung made as the water droplets cascaded down his tired body. That sound alone had hear heart running on overdrive as well as different scenarios playing in her head. Something more sinful.

Trying to distract herself, she pulled her hair out of the towel and began to run her fingers through the damp locks, detangling it.

"Don't do that." Taehyung's heavy voice said from behind her, just barely recognizable throughout the sounds of the shower pelting against the tiled floor.

"Do what?" Jasmine asked, her fingers freezing in her hair as she waited for his answer.

"I can smell your arousal."