My World [IkeVamp]

Requested by: Fandom_fish

Thank you so much for your request!!
----

Im walking down the halls and I see a flash of color. Its a color scheme I'm very familiar with.

I rush towards him, concerned. I could very much see the expression plastered on his face as he tried to avoid me.

As I caught up to him, I held him by his hair and forced him to look at me. I did it.. Relatively nicely.

"O-ow! You know, you didnt have to do that!!"

"Well, whats with that pained expression I saw moments ago? Its like it just vanished. Poof!" I made a small explosion motiom with my hands.

"Well, as it seems.. my plan worked." He smirked at me.

I just put on my pouting face and stared him down. He stared back. I focused intently on his eyes. I could see a glimmering light of joy.. But also a particular sadness as he looked back. Do vampires really have reflections? Can they see them?

Guess I'll never know. But I could always barge in on him, can't I? Wait, that would rude. Nevermind.

Intent on having a solid victory, I asked him with the purest and most innocent child-like voice I could use and said, "..Why do you look so sad..?"

He blinked and sighed, muttering so only we could hear,

"..You're quite impossible to be around.."

I smiled.

He gave me the smallest of smiles.

On a quest to make him feel and look better, I told him the cheesiest thing that came to me;

"Did you know that I can hold the world in my own hands?"

He looked at me bewildered, as if trying to still figure me out.

"..What..?"

I placed both my hands on his soft squish-able cheeks and cupped his face.

"There. You see? I am holding the world I revolve around. But if you want me to be more accurate, I guess you'll just have to wait for April 1st.." I told him, muttering the last part.

--
Their reactions:

Napoleon:
Outside: 😮 oh.
Inside: 😖 gahh, ur 2 pure-

Mozart:
Outside: 😶 ....
Inside: 😢 i  a m  b l e s s e d

Leonardo:
Outside: 😎😙😚 yes, i know
Inside: 😀😢 i am glad

Arthur:
Outside: 😏😎 i had a feeling you would say that
Inside: 😖🙏 i luv u

Vincent:
Outside: 😊 yay
Inside: 😊😊 double yay

Theodorus:
Outside: 😦😧???
Inside: 😢😭 I am blessed.

Dazai:
Outside: 🙂 Mhm. Mhm.
Inside: 😀✍✍ write this down goddammit-

Isaac:
Outside: 😳 wait wat-
Inside: 😵 bb astonished af like 'woah new discovery'

Jean:
Outside: 😐 Yea ok...
Inside: 😶 ..idk what to say-

Shakespeare:
Outside: 😐😃 As expected; very unoriginal. But since its you, I'll make an exception.
Inside: 🤗 yay

Saint-Germain:
Outside: 🙃 I understand.
Inside: [Error] *inwardly celebrating*

Sebastian:
Outside: 😄 I know. Im glad to know thats what you feel.
Inside: 😛🙃 *rolling around on the floor smiling*

Happy first day of 2021!! 🙂🙃