Pick-up Lines They Tried [Sengoku]

[Castle Kasugayama]

Shingen:
"So.. How do you like your eggs in the morning, love?"

Yukimura:
"...I-... W-well.. Your beauty captivated me so much that I forgot what I was going to say.."

Kenshin:
"..*sighs*...Be it either Nobunaga or a wormhole, whatever that is.. I will make sure that both, by my own hand, will never take you away."

Sasuke:
"Per my calculations, I do very much agree that we both must be magnets. We're attracted to each other, right?"

Yoshimoto(?):
"I could never compare you to anyone else but you. That's how precious, rare, and unique you are to me."

[Castle Azuchi]

Nobunaga:
"Would you like to play a dangerous game with me? Ah, you answer all too quickly.. Well.. Are you willing to give up your body, heart, mind, and soul to me.. Just to play?"

Hideyoshi:
"You were incredibly concerning today, with all your nagging and laughing... That doesn't mean I hate it though! ..Would you like me to teach you a lesson on how you act around me?"

Mitsunari:
"I love you so much I can't think straight."

Mitsuhide:
"My, my, my.. What do we have here? A lost and trapped little mouse, yes? Oh we are going to have such fun tonight, aren't we?"

Masamune:
"Y/N... Do you love me? ...Are you sure? Are you really really sure? Okay then. But just know that even if you dont love me anymore, the flame which you yourself lit within me will burn eternally."

Ranmaru:
"Did you know that I love you with all my heart? I would go and transcend time and space just to be with you.. That's how I will make sure we stay together forever..!... What about you?"

Ieyasu:
"It feels like you've become a part of my life overnight. Gah.. Don't make that cutely stubborn face to me. You do know what that does to me, yes? Makes me wanna hear you say my name over and over again.."

[In a different location?]

Kennyo:
"I know I may not be much.. But I hope that this simple phrase will light up your day... I love you so much I'd be willing to follow you anywhere.. Be it to another world or in death."

[Did I miss anyone? If so, just remind me.]