🦅Nobunaga Oda {Bird Stroke} [IkeSen]

"You requested me?" You inquired as you entered Nobunaga's room.

"Ah, you're finally here." He said, his signature smirk plastered upon his face..

His very handsome face- ahem.. Focus [Y/N]!

"Yes, I did send for you. And you answered, just the same." He replied, breaking the silence as he answered your previous question.

You then heard a squawk as Haguro, Nobunaga's pet hawk [A/N: ..I think its a hawk..], perched on the balcony, peering inside.

You stared at the bird, smiling, knowing full well that it could end your life in an instant.

"Hm..? [Y/N], why are you smiling at Haguro..?"

Hearing his (soft and cute) inquisitive voice snapped you back to reality.

"Ah, um.. I apologize-"

"..No need. Its quite alright. Actually, if you want, you can have Haguro rest upon your arm."

Your head perked up almost instantly.

"Ahaha, i take it you wish to hold Haguro?"

You turned your head away, as it was actually the last thing Nobunaga hadn't claimed for himself.

You heard the hawk screech again as it landed on Nobunaga's arm.

"Y/N~ show me your face.. (please)"

You slowly turned around, only to take a step back instinctively as the hawk's position was too close for comfort.

"Ahah.. Sorry about that.. I just.. I just was, um.. a bit surprised." You sheepishly said.

The hawk tilted its head as its shiny beady eyes focused on you.

Nobunaga copied the hawk as he went in its field of vision.

You collapsed from a cuteness overload.

*******
"Y/N, I am terribly sorry. Haguro wants to apologize as well."

You stroked the bird's soft, fluffy feathers and smiled.

"Aheheh! No need..! Its actually quite alright!" You said, remembering what Nobunaga had said during your conversation.

And the day ended as quickly as it had begun.