When they find out you're famous [IkeSen]

This part was requested by: Shyanne700

Thank you for your request!! It was fun to do!

[B.O.C]: Boy of choice

Enjoy!! Lol i forgot to change the title-
--

"Hey, MC.. You never really talk about your past world. All we really got was that you just wanted to go to your new job." [B.O.C] brought up this subject out of the blie and it clicked for everyone.

'Great. You've got their attention now, [name]..' I thought to myself, rolling my eyes half-jokingly.

"Yeah. You know a lot about us, but we don't know much about you."

"Well.. You guys remember how I like to hum sometimes when I do my chores, right?"

"Mhm, yeah."

"Well-"

*knock knock*

"Excuse me, but it's servant 623, Rhed, with a regular announcement and a letter. Everyone must gather at a flat plain at a marked location in the letter, or else the princess will be taken. The sender is unknown, but the handwriting is unmistakable. Apologies for interrupting, but thank you for your time." The door slides open a little and a small hand emerges but the figure it belongs to stays outside. The letter is placed by the door which is promptly shut with frantic footsteps heading away from the door.

"Continue."

"Thank you. As I was saying earlier, you all know I come from a future with many possibilities, right?"

They all nod.

"Well, there, I'm kind of well-known. But I'm not known for looks, but for my voice."

"Too bad they dont know about the things I can get from you at ni-" He gets hit so hard his face connects with the floor.

"Everything that happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom; wasn't that like, rule number 1?" I tell [B.O.C]. He nods slowly, holding his head gingerly, tears forming and cheeks red as if a child. I didn't want to hit him, but I had to shut him up.

"Ahem. Long story short, I was a singer for about two years, then I quit and wanted to try my hand at being a seamstress. But then, I came here."

"What's a.. 'singer'..?"

"I was a performer. That better?" I deadpanned. Then again, they dont know much about the future.

"So, (Y/N)..."
••
Castle Azuchi:

-Nobunaga:
-"You wouldn't mind singing to me later, right?"
-"Not at all!"
-super sweet which was kinda sus
-turned out he wanted an "early" birthday *present*

-Hideyoshi:
-"Uh, if you would like, may you please sing me a song..?"
-"Of course, not a problem for me."
-was the one to ask you so many questions about your work and stuff.

-Ieyasu:
-"Sing us a song. Later. You, Me. Wasabi included. I will consider forgiving you for this act of rudeness."
-"Eh.. Alright. Did I hit you too hard? Sorry.."
-pouty face
-forgave you even if you chose not to sing.

-Mitsuhide:
-"Hm. What about you sing to me later? Who knows, I might go easy on you."
-"Wait a minute-"
-sus af
-you got no sleep that night

-Mitsunari:
-"Even though I listen to you humming, I'd very much like to hear you sing. Of course, if you want to."
-"Yeah, sure. Two minute song?"
-Yeah, right. Like two minutes was enough for a whole freaking performance. You guys stayed up all night brainstorming and creating your own songs lol (too precious)

-Masamune:
-"Do I get my own private performance?"
-"What the..? Of course not! Two minutes, tops!"
-took your answer the *wrong* way apparently
-his reaction to you singing for two minutes to him was priceless. 'Singing?' 'Yes, singing! What the hell were you thinking??'
••
-Castle Kasugayama

-Kenshin:
-"Sing for me. Not now, but later, if you have the time."
-"..Yeah, of course."
-he brought his whole army to witness the magic.
-army of bunnies, duh. They're like your own children now

-Shingen:
-"If you ever swing by my room later, you dont mind singing a song for me, right?"
-"It'll be fine, I suppose."
-confidence boost⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
-sleep deprivation➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️↖️⬆️

Yukimura:
-"Sometime.. Please sing me song..?"
-"Anything for you."
-kind of awkward but cute
-was really happy though

Sasuke:
-"I have never actually heard you sing, you dont mind giving me an idea of your talent, right?"
-"Like I would ever... Say 'no' to that!! Of course I would!"
-really fun
-but you slept early that night lol

Other people(?):

Ranmaru:
-"I see.. Hmm.. By any chance, could you sing me a song later? If you'd like, I can try to sing along?"
-"Its fine. I have no problems with that."
-stayed up all night
-couldnt get the timing right

~fin.~

If I missed anyone, Im sorry, please tell me who I missed. Also, because I uninstalled the games (storage was crammed), I dont think I'll be able to get many of their characters correct when I write. But, either way, I hope you enjoyed! ♡♡♡