Stars In The Sky [IkeVamp]

KEY/LEGEND:

▪ [Name]: Pursuer. They had made a deal with you, Y/N, after you made the decision to come back to the present.

▪[Y/B/C] or [Him]: "Your Boy of Choice". Obviously your love interest.

▪[Y/N: Your name here. Insert the player name or else you will be forgotten [jk]

Yay! Part 60!! I hope you all enjoy!!

---
Y/N couldn't sleep.

No matter how dreamy this whole story seemed, sleep didn't want to come claim her.

She walked to the window that was in the room and watched the twinkling lights slowly go off one by one; the townspeople looked so small from here, all their struggles and worries were so far away. It helped her clear her head a little, until she turned her attention to the sky.

Storm clouds were rolling in from the southwest. She sighed and walked away from the window after a while and sat down on the foot of the bed. Taking a good look at the carpeted floors brought her attention to an uneven spot by the door.

The flow of the carpet strands were slightly off compared to the rest. She looked around the room room bit more and found something odd about the dresser in the corner that had accumulated quite a bit of dust.

"What is this...?" She observed how the moonlight reflected off of the glossy oak and wondered why hand and fingerprints were there. Someone had obviously touched the surface recently and forgot to clean it up.

Y/N wondered what else there was to find.

Every fibre of her being screamed at her to run, but where would she even go? She was stuck, and she knew that. Would Sebastian be writing in his journal at this time? Would everyone else simply go about their days? We're they even still alive? She didn't want to know what would happen if she wandered outside and was taken.

Shff.

Something moved.

And it was fast.

She raced to the door, in an attempt to get away from whatever was in her room. If it was someone who'd snuck in, she didn't want to take the chance to die so easily. She could hear footsteps not too far behind her.

She could practically feel the pursuer's breath on the back of her neck.

"Come on, Y/N! Stop running!"

Not this time. Not again. Never again.

"No! You can say goodbye to your godforsaken partnership! I want out!" She yelled, taking turns in an attempt to find a way out.

She spotted stairs on her way but realized too late that she could've made a turn and risked not dying. She cursed at herself for being so slow and tried to make a subtle U-turn back to the staircase, but she couldn't find anything to help her.

She was quickly losing ground to her chaser. She had probably climbed around four floors. There was a door over eight yards away, red lettering, with a crash bar. She skimmed the words and saw "Exit".

She made a run for it. Whether she would die here or not, she didn't care. Anything to ensure she wasn't caught.

"Y/N!! Please! Let's talk! I'll explain everything!"

She threw herself at the door and it opened. She ran towards the fence and started to scale it, not bothering to check the height difference.

"Y/N!!"

She made it over the top of the fence and dropped down in front of someone else's window and felt her heart skip several beats. They were climbing over the fence, too. She reached up, but realized she didn't have the strength to pull herself up and do another U-turn to race down to the lobby.