🦔 Isaac Newton {Allow Me} [IkeVamp]

Requested by: Sapphire1318

Thank you for your request!! Sorry it took so long!
----

Now, how should I say this? Isaac, did you know I like you? Wait. I don't like him.. I love Isaac. Gah, I'm no good at this. When should I tell him? Tomorrow? Later at lunch? Maybe not at all..? Oh my god, you're overthinking things again, Y/N. 

"...Y/N, hurry up down there, I need you to do something."

Snapped out of my thoughts, I finish up putting away the ingredients from town and head to the kitchen, where i find Sebastian holding a silver tray to me.

"Took you long enough." I held the tray in my hands.

"Well, it's still too early." I say.

"Take this up to sir Isaac's room."

"Fine." I turn around slowly.

"Hurry up before I flick you."

"Okay, okay!! Going, going!!"

--

In front of Isaac's room, I muster the strength to knock on his door. There's light shuffling and clanking of metallic items before footsteps stop at the door. The knob turns.

"..Come in."

I set down the tray and turned around, flashing a tight-lipped smile. Our friendship was awkward enough, and the atmosphere in the room wasnt helping.

"You okay?" Oops, I spaced out.

"Hm? Oh, me? Yeah! Im fine dont worry."

"..Hearing you say it like that makes me not want to stop worrying."

"I'm sorry, what?"

Did I hear that right?? THE Isaac Newton was worried?? About me, a weird lowlife weeb and fangirl??

"..I said, you make me worry when you're not completely aware of your surroundings."

Okay, I am definitely not dreaming. But this is too hard to swallow.

"There. See? You did it again."

"I-I'm sorry if I make you worry. It is not my intention to do so."

He sighs and ruffles his hair, sitting down on the floor. 

His hair looks so soft and fluffy. And I just want to pinch his cheeks! Ah, what am I saying? I want to do that to everyone.

"Sit."

For once, I wasn't really spacing out, so I sat down on the floor, where I stood.

"Do you need to leave..?" He quietly asked.

I nodded. I swear I heard him huff, or let out a puff of air, in disappointment. Maybe because I had to leave, I don't know.

"We can go out into the garden though."

His head perks up like a child who just passed a candy store. His eyes lit up, and I could see a spark in his eyes. Okay, maybe that was a little too much, but he looked eager to go.

"What we going to do in the garden?"

"I remembered I had to take care of the plants out front. You can keep me company if you'd like. If not, I understand."

"..No, I'll go. If anything happens, I'll be there."

"Don't you mean 'we'll' be there?"

"Right, right. We'll be there."